Auto Seeds Looking for tester seeds

I'm new to this board, sorry for any confusion. Sideking has provided three sk2500D 250 watt lights. Also, three 2x4' tents and nutrients have been provided. All I am looking for now is quality genetics to test. It will largely be featured on a new podcast/YouTube channel called The Autoflower Review along with two others that I am in talks with. I will also be reaching out to several other outlets to release documentation to upon completion.

Thank you, but im not looking for the club.

Hey brother, we literally have a product testing program that is turning 7 years old in October. You're literally suggesting about doing the very thing we've spent 7 years doing, yet you say you're not wanting to join what we do here, but yet soliciting for OUR vendors to feed your endeavor.

I have no problems if you want to follow the same steps that growers before you had to do to join our Cultivators Club (which is how all of our test members test out genetics and products for companies,) but I have to say I really don't appreciate you soliciting for vendors on our forum for your personal gain under premise you're suggesting.

Back