Auto Seeds Looking for tester seeds

Madogxiii

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to this board, but I wanted to reach out and see if there was anyone that wanted to supply tester seeds for a project that I am doing. Everything will be documented, photographed and reviewed. Once complete, I will be submitting documentation to several podcasts and to the lighting companies that are sponsoring the project. Please DM me if you are interested. We are looking for top fem auto genetics. Thank you!

Kind of odd for a second message. Do you have more info?

What light companies are sponsoring the project? Which podcasts will you be submitting documentation to?

I'm new to this board, sorry for any confusion. Sideking has provided three sk2500D 250 watt lights. Also, three 2x4' tents and nutrients have been provided. All I am looking for now is quality genetics to test. It will largely be featured on a new podcast/YouTube channel called The Autoflower Review along with two others that I am in talks with. I will also be reaching out to several other outlets to release documentation to upon completion.

What light companies are sponsoring the project? Which podcasts will you be submitting documentation to?
I will be testing a total of 6 autos in three tents. This will be a continuing project. After the forst 6 are complete, I plan on having 6 more lined up to review next. Our page will display journals of each auto and detailed information of the grow from start to finish

And what is your experience growing autos? Do you go by a different name elsewhere that we could check you out?

I have been growing autos for approximately 5 years, but only privately. This will be my first public grow. I do not have anything out publicly yet. That is why I'm starting off small and only growing 6 at a time. Depending on how it goes, I might increase it in time.

I have been growing autos for approximately 5 years, but only privately. This will be my first public grow. I do not have anything out publicly yet. That is why I'm starting off small and only growing 6 at a time. Depending on how it goes, I might increase it in time.
Where will you be documenting the grow? Grow journals here?

I will be testing a total of 6 autos in three tents. This will be a continuing project. After the forst 6 are complete, I plan on having 6 more lined up to review next. Our page will display journals of each auto and detailed information of the grow from start to finish
What’s your page? You mean journals here or do you have your own site?

Yes, I will be doing a journal for each one on here along with video of each and a grow and completion review on our YouTube, IG and Facebook. Just to be clear, this will be a very detailed review. I plan on sending each off to be tested as well.

Back