Looking for Winner-Mars Hydro FC3000 Giveaway!

Hello everyone, Looking for Winner-Mars Hydro FC3000 Giveaway has come to a successful conclusion. Thank you all for your active participation. It's time for the excitement! Look here, the winner is @Zeromitch !
Congratulations! Please contact us to collect your prize, we hope you enjoy the light and please share your experiences with FC3000 and update the full grow journal of FC3000 for all 420 growers.
Thank you to all participants. Keep growing with us!

Congrats @Zeromitch Thanks for running this @Marshydro !

Thank you everyone! I can't wait to unbox and get it setup, it is going in my mars hydro 2.3x2.3 tent since i don't own a 3x3 yet :smoking:

:pass:I'll post up some pictures when it arrives and start a fresh journal when my current grow ends so I have a seed to harvest experience.

Thank you again @Marshydro for having cool giveaways and having them often giving plenty of people chances to win!

Thank you everyone! I can't wait to unbox and get it setup, it is going in my mars hydro 2.3x2.3 tent since i don't own a 3x3 yet :smoking:

:pass:I'll post up some pictures when it arrives and start a fresh journal when my current grow ends so I have a seed to harvest experience.

Thank you again @Marshydro for having cool giveaways and having them often giving plenty of people chances to win!
It will fit that tent? Damn! That's my Mars seed tent size.:biggrin:

Well done!!

Opened the door to check the weather and seen a package :yay:

Opened it up to find a very well protected FC3000 and hanging gear/rope ratchets :woohoo1:

I don't see any stickers included which is a bummer since their 4x4 did not have any either. I'm lucky the 2.3x2.3 came with some as i love those stickers i was just looking forward to adding some more mars hydro stickers to my tents, no big deal at all i can always buy more products and get more :biggrin:

I'm about to go install it in my 2.3x2.3 tent and i already see that i have enough room with the wires to mount the driver on the top of the tent, that should lower the temps by a LOT :headbang:
20210922_122534.jpg

I'll grow some monsters for you @Marshydro and thank you again!

Back