NEWS Malta its legal now....at last

Reaction score
Hi all just wanted to share this happy news.
In Malta now its legal to grow 4 plants for recreational use.
If you`re wondering where Malta is...it is just 100 km south to Sicily in the middle of the mediterranean sea.
Peace

Hi all just wanted to share this happy news.
In Malta now its legal to grow 4 plants for recreational use.
If you`re wondering where Malta is...it is just 100 km south to Sicily in the middle of the mediterranean sea.
Peace

Congratualtions My Maltese amigos! ^_^
I was surprizsed to not hear much about it!! (just watch the property prices rise now .... Holiday home anyone?!?)
:cooldance::cooldance::joy:
:pass:

Lovely place for a holiday - I enjoyed eating rabbit! (and watching the dangerous fireworks :rofl: )

Last edited:
Congratualtions My Maltese amigos! ^_^
I have maltese relatives.. I was surprizsed to not hear much about it!! (just watch the property prices rise now .... Holiday home anyone?!?)
:cooldance::cooldance::joy:

Lovely place for a holiday - I enjoyed eating rabbit! (and watching the dangerous fireworks :rofl: )

I can assure you that right now here we have like 20K people all trying to germinate their seeds.. including myself.

I can assure you that right now here we have like 20K people all trying to germinate their seeds.. including myself.
:crying::crying:

I can believe that!! hahahha let me know if you need any help (with processes etc)

Congrats on the end to prohibition. I can get a flight & 7 day board for less than £300. That's a fraction of what it would cost to go to Amsterdam, and better weather.

You meet me at the airport lol? :smokeit:

Congrats on the end to prohibition. I can get a flight & 7 day board for less than £300. That's a fraction of what it would cost to go to Amsterdam, and better weather.

You meet me at the airport lol? :smokeit:

Yes sure...but give us six months more...we`re still germinating seeds.....we need to organize our so called non profit cannabis clubs first....but were getting there very quick. we have been waiting for this about 10 years now...and yes we have awesome weather here.

Yes sure...but give us six months more...we`re still germinating seeds.....we need to organize our so called non profit cannabis clubs first....but were getting there very quick. we have been waiting for this about 10 years now...and yes we have awesome weather here.

Excellent, AFN party @Malteser's house in July. :smokeout: We'll keep you growing in the right direction here bud.

Back