Laughing Hyena Seeds Mañ'O'Green presents Lil' MOBstar

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Here we grow again:

Strain: Lil Mobstar
Type: Auto-Flower
Lineage: M.O.B x Sensi Star
Seed to Harvest: 70 - 80 Days
Sex: Feminized

my set-up:

Space is 4 x 6 x 8 feet Orca Grow Film walls and ceiling.
12" Hurricane Oscillating Fan above and a 6" Monkey Fan below
14 - Citizen 1212 3500K 90cri COBs, 10 - 720nm SemiLEDs, 2 - Royal Blue Cobs, 2 - 48" AgroMax UVA Plus 10,000K and 1 - 48" AgroMax Pure UV lamps, and a small Realardro UFO full spectrum LED for germination
8" HyperFan with Charcoal filter.
Small Oil Filled space heater
small humidifier
40Qt. Dehumidifier
2 Pulse Nano One room monitors
35 gallon top off tank
17 gallon reservoir 10 gallon fill.
various pumps

I use a drip to waste with 6" GroDan Hugo rock wool blocks and the seeds are started directly (for the most part) in GroDan 1.5" A-Ok starter cubes.

My nutrient use is still evolving using Green Leaf Nutrients along with NPK industries Raw products.

This is what I will start with:

ScreenHunter_247 Feb. 03 15.53.jpg

PPMs are MegaCrop only the NPK additions will add to that.

The front 5 are the Lil Mobstar.

_DSC2756.JPG

Last edited:
@Mañ'O'Green Lil MobStar Update:

Transplant day for the 4 Lil Mobstar.

Ready in the starter cubes the four on the left:
_DSC2762.JPG

Roots are ready to grow:

_DSC2763.JPG

A teaspoon of Mykos in the hole and a gently push done - easy peasy!

_DSC2764.JPG

The space is fully populated.

_DSC1353.JPG

Last edited:
@Mañ'O'Green 30 Day update for the Lil' MOBstar test grow.

The two girls in the center have taken off. There seems to be maybe 2 or 3 different phenos out of 4 seeds which would mean they need more work but they are still young. The one in the rear left is very Indica looking while the front left is in between as the center two look more sativa like?

2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green Update Lil'MOBstar 42 days since sprout.

_DSC1378.JPG
_DSC1379.JPG
_DSC1380.JPG
_DSC1381.JPG
_DSC1382.JPG
_DSC2820.JPG

Front center Lil'MOBstar has a 3 finger leaf thing going on? It also is starting to grow trichomes on some of the water leaves :woohoo:

The tallest is ~34" and the shorted is ~ 18".

Last edited:
@Mañ'O'Green Here we are at day 53: Lil' MOBstar update. The Lil' MOBstar hiding in the left rear is short but she is getting really frosty. This plant is hard to photograph! The Jumping Black Jack is 5 feet tall (front right) and the Lil' MOBstar in the rear center is not far behind at about 4'6".

The Lil' MOBstar are getting nice and frosty!

group1.JPG
LM1.jpg
LM2.jpg
LM3.jpg
LM4.jpg
LM5.jpg
LM6.jpg
LM7.jpg

:spels::vibe::kiss: beauties MoG! I'm digging how well this cross is showing,... your's will be a bit longer than usual, might be that hydro' thing with longer cycling? ...... How's the aroma so far? DM' is getting strong berry off his, a classic MoB thing with her dominating the aromatics often in cross of her....

Oh, just noticed-- why's the tread closed? :rofl:

This is a test thread for the breeder. the open conversation is in the Big Battle thread.

I have harvested the Lil' MOBstars two at 73 days, one at 74 days and the fourth after 81 days.

Plant 1 was the front left plant in the grow. From about the 4th week on she was not happy with the nutrient schedule but she finished well anyhow @148g in for the cure.

_DSC2860.JPG

The second girl was front and center Not fussy but she had buds more on the airy side at 93g in for cure.

_DSC2864.JPG

The third girl from center rear was happy and sassy at 154g

center rear Mobstar.jpg

Now for the star of the grow. Lil' MOBstar Buzzooka Pheno - She was a little on the small side but boy how she packed it on! 114g of some of the best looking bud I have grown!

Left Rear Mobstarnaner.jpg
_DSC1498.JPG
_DSC1507.JPG
_DSC1526.JPG
_DSC1533.JPG

Last edited:
Back