Laughing Hyena Seeds Mañ'O'Green presents Lil' MOBstar

@Waira 3 of the 4 have a similar pine earth sweet floral mixy aroma, not really distinct. The fourth is quite distinct like bubblegum and fuel. I believe it to be a desirable pheno I nickname Buzzooka yeah! I cannot wait to press some of this for dabs!

:drool: :headbang: .... Awesome finish MoG! :clapper: All the buds look great on them, but #1 is my fav' for build/structure,...

Aroma's I figured would be all over the place, but most (elsewhere) are getting some sort of berry aroma, mixed with what you're getting... None of yours have any at all? The BBG smell one is new! That's a keeper, alas can't be cloned,...
Excellent grow MoG - :d5: ... get some other noses on them, and smoke testers too please, it's all good data for the breeder!

Grr, I'm so booked on auto's, but I want to run her badly! I'll try very hard to get two full runs in this year...

:drool: :headbang: .... Awesome finish MoG! :clapper: All the buds look great on them, but #1 is my fav' for build/structure,...

Aroma's I figured would be all over the place, but most (elsewhere) are getting some sort of berry aroma, mixed with what you're getting... None of yours have any at all? The BBG smell one is new! That's a keeper, alas can't be cloned,...
Excellent grow MoG - :d5: ... get some other noses on them, and smoke testers too please, it's all good data for the breeder!

Grr, I'm so booked on auto's, but I want to run her badly! I'll try very hard to get two full runs in this year...
I will get a better nose on it now after the cure. The sweet may be a berry smell? I am doing Dabs from the first plant now. A very earthy flavor with a bit of perfume. I pressed it at 185°F and it was almost a butter. Good yield ~18%, A warm buzz with a body and mind component. The flavors will get better on the cure.

After the cure I have some buddies that test smoke for me, as you know I do not do combustion.

Well done @Mañ'O'Green!! They look amazing! I’ve got one pheno that is turning from sweet and fruity to pungent and piney. Another lanky girl that is maintaining fruit and fuel/chem and another that is sticky with little aroma at this point. All three are very frosty but the tall lanky one is another level of frost that looks very similar to the frost on your Bazooka girl. Trichs are all still clear after 80 days above ground. Buds are getting heavier and falling over on all plants now. I have high hopes for them all.

I am burping the jars now and the Buzzooka girl has a licorice, sweet fuel smell now? The other Lil' MOBstars are more fuel, Pine floral with that hint of licorice.

Awesome work! Beautiful pictures
I am dabing from the first plant now. Mid range high with a long duration, both mind and body. I am invigorated at first then a warm wash followed by the abillity to drift off to sleep.

I cannot wait until the Buzzooka plant is ready - a least another week

@AutoBeanStalk Here is a smoke report from one of my chef buddies.

"Lots of hair and crystals
When you crush it in between your fingers releases a nice aroma
Tips of fingers get I little sticky and smell amazing
A little airy but dense at the center
It has a sweet fruity aroma
Almost a citrus finish
In a king size Raw Black it was good the initial flavor was nice and fruity but as i smoked as with all joints the flavor changes it wasn't bad though
The high hits pretty fast
It's it very head strong
Feel it in the eyes too
Really comfortable high
Stimulating buzz I really got into music and cooking
Probably in my top three I've had from you"

That is a lot coming from him as he can burn through an ounce in two or three days by himself!

Edit. PS this was not the buzzooka pheno.

@AutoBeanStalk I noticed that the Lil'MOBstar catalog page on your site does not have a picture yet. Beaver Genetics is welcome to use one of mine.

Back