Mars hydro TSL 2000

_~JAB~_

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Anyone use this light? Trying to find a light for a 2x4 area.

Last edited:
Phlizon PL-1000 or PL-2000
Cheaper then Mars and SpiderFarmer but a damn good light

THC2022 is a discount code for their website I got given when I bought.

Phlizon PL-1000 or PL-2000
Cheaper then Mars and SpiderFarmer but a damn good light

THC2022 is a discount code for their website I got given when I bought.
Do you have pictures of grows using this light? I have seen them on amazon.

Do you have pictures of grows using this light? I have seen them on amazon.
Only my current thread, I’ve only run mine for a week and can already see results. I have a few friends who use them too and they are good for the price and it will give u good yields too.

Hi, TSL2000 for growing.
@RootBound420
1656297195755.jpeg

Looking good! Ive read nothing but good reviews so far about the TSL2000. Do you recommend for a 2x4 area? The only thing i would be worried about is the temps jumping if it puts off to much heat. Right now its controlled by a fan but i ran duct from my AC vent to the back of fan so it keeps area around 73° with 2 bestva 1000s running in it. Just not very good results from those lights in veg.

Looking good! Ive read nothing but good reviews so far about the TSL2000. Do you recommend for a 2x4 area? The only thing i would be worried about is the temps jumping if it puts off to much heat. Right now its controlled by a fan but i ran duct from my AC vent to the back of fan so it keeps area around 73° with 2 bestva 1000s running in it. Just not very good results from those lights in veg.
Yeah, the TSL2000 is good for 2x4 area. There is no need to worry about the temperature. The new upgraded version has fast heat dissipation. And use code AFN can save you 3% off. :toke:

Back