Cups looking great :thumbsup: I had a plant once that after 2 leaves it lost the centre/top and wouldnt grow,i put it down to an ingrown arsehole and moved on.
I used to double/triple over the hanging wires,then just used 2 carabeeneers to keep the light 3” from the roof
Keep eer lit
:pighug:
Thanks Archiebingozambattle :crying:
Yeah I'm quite surprised how well the Blueberry is looking, she's not gonna be huge but that's probably a good thing and anything is a bonus.
It's also good to know that it's ok to bend over the wires too, I'll probably give that a go first and see how it goes, if not I'll find someway of tying the bugger up there, so thanks for the advice, it's always appreciated :pighug:

Day 29
I have switched the 3 older photoperiod gals on to a 12/12 light cycle this evening, well when I say switched cycle, what I mean is I've taken them out tent and I've put them in a dark cupboard for 12hrs then stick em back in tent, not the ideal way to do it but it works.
The Zkittlez I hoped would of been a bit bigger by now, but I'm hopeful she'll have a bit of a stretch now the light cycle has changed.
Zkittlez
20191210_222920.jpg
20191210_222954.jpg

The Diesel Drift is looking the better of the two and I'm debating on whether to tie some of the branches down or just let both girls grow naturally from here on in, I'll see how they get on over the next few days or so.
Diesel Drift
20191210_210632.jpg
20191210_210710.jpg

The Blueberry is what it is, I wish I had the space and time to really experiment on her, as I'm sure she could of been topped a few more times and lst'd in to quite a nice plant.
Blueberry
20191210_223040.jpg
20191210_223116.jpg

The other photo girl Do Si Dos is at day 10 and still under 18/6 light cycle. Seems to be doing ok so far and she looks to have some big leaves growing on her too.
Do Si Dos
20191210_223337.jpg

The Nicole Cream Auto has been bent over and tied down for a couple of days now, since I took pic earlier, she has been re tied using some thinner softer knitting wool, which should be better for her.
Nicole Cream Auto
20191210_223217.jpg
20191210_223250.jpg

The final Auto Cookies is at day 40 and was looking a little limp leafed earlier, but she's looking great from above, kind of looks like someone wearing a sombrero :crying:
Auto Cookies
20191210_123001.jpg
20191210_121754.jpg

That's about it, so ttfn :pass:

Last edited:
Thanks for the link to this journal, all looks great! :smoking:
Blueberry can be a tricky strain, she is fussy. Not sure about the autos but I know the photo BB can be a right errr you know what!

I now you got the info for Do-Si-Do's but this site is great to look up all the genetic info on most strains, even tho not always the same breeder. https://en.seedfinder.eu/

I've been able to narrow down decisions on strains just looking at the strains in the genetic makeup.

Thanks for the link to this journal, all looks great! :smoking:
Blueberry can be a tricky strain, she is fussy. Not sure about the autos but I know the photo BB can be a right errr you know what!

I now you got the info for Do-Si-Do's but this site is great to look up all the genetic info on most strains, even tho not always the same breeder. https://en.seedfinder.eu/

I've been able to narrow down decisions on strains just looking at the strains in the genetic makeup.
Cheers RG :d5: and thanks for the seedfinder link, I had a quick browse and looks very informative, I particularly like the way it shows you where to get seeds from and for the best price, very handy indeed :pass:

Cheers RG :d5: and thanks for the seedfinder link, I had a quick browse and looks very informative, I particularly like the way it shows you where to get seeds from and for the best price, very handy indeed :pass:

Ha! That is one thing I never did was look at the ads, seedbanks etc. yet.
I just cruise around seeing who bred what where, and who's collaborating with this or that breeder. I looked up the Do-Si-Do's the other day and SS should be similar to what I saw from other breeders. Anytime there is no info or I want to know more, I head there.

1576290950864.png

Quick Update
Day 33

Just a quickie, as I had to put em in bath to feed anyway.
20191214_164140.jpg

Growth has really begun to take off now, so much so I think I may of bitten off more than I could chew, I forgot about the fact that photos usually double in size, at least, when you put them in flower :doh: and starting Jan, I have to fit at least 2, 2ltr bottles and a couple more solo cups in, so that should be interesting to say the least :shrug: Still, where there's a will an all that.
All the older photoperiod gals are still looking really healthy and beginning to fill out really nicely, even the Blueberry is looking quite good now and getting quite bushy.
Blueberry
20191214_171456.jpg

Same too with the Zkittlez, she's really bulked up over the last few days and is looking really nice and healthy.
Zkittlez
20191214_223905.jpg

As for the Diesel Drift, wowsers, the thing is going to be bloody huge if she carries on the way she's going. I pinned some of the branches down a wee bit to open her up and get a little more light in. I accidentally snapped one of the top bud shoot branches :cuss: It didn't snap off completely, so hopefully she should stick herself back together in time.
Diesel Drift
20191214_225916.jpg

The other photo girl Do Si Dos is at day 14 now and she looks to be growing great, also I'm pretty sure she has bigger leaves than any of the others had at this stage. I also watered her to run off today, for the first time.
Do Si Dos
20191214_225805.jpg

The Nicole Cream is coming along quite nicely and is beginning to fill out really well, I didn't top her, unlike the older photos, just bent an tied down. Still not much vertical growth as yet though.
Nicole Cream Auto day 22
20191214_171621.jpg

I also must give a big thankyou to @Beerhunter CDN for giving me the kick up the arse I needed to change some of my routines, I am already noticing a huge difference, especially size wise, so thanks mate it was much appreciated :pighug:

Quick Update
Day 33

Just a quickie, as I had to put em in bath to feed anyway. View attachment 1138598
Growth has really begun to take off now, so much so I think I may of bitten off more than I could chew, I forgot about the fact that photos usually double in size, at least, when you put them in flower :doh: and starting Jan, I have to fit at least 2, 2ltr bottles and a couple more solo cups in, so that should be interesting to say the least :shrug: Still, where there's a will an all that.
All the older photoperiod gals are still looking really healthy and beginning to fill out really nicely, even the Blueberry is looking quite good now and getting quite bushy.
Blueberry View attachment 1138563
Same too with the Zkittlez, she's really bulked up over the last few days and is looking really nice and healthy.
Zkittlez View attachment 1138565
As for the Diesel Drift, wowsers, the thing is going to be bloody huge if she carries on the way she's going. I pinned some of the branches down a wee bit to open her up and get a little more light in. I accidentally snapped one of the top bud shoot branches :cuss: It didn't snap off completely, so hopefully she should stick herself back together in time.
Diesel Drift View attachment 1138577
The other photo girl Do Si Dos is at day 14 now and she looks to be growing great, also I'm pretty sure she has bigger leaves than any of the others had at this stage. I also watered her to run off today, for the first time.
Do Si Dos View attachment 1138581
The Nicole Cream is coming along quite nicely and is beginning to fill out really well, I didn't top her, unlike the older photos, just bent an tied down. Still not much vertical growth as yet though.
Nicole Cream Auto day 22View attachment 1138585
I also must give a big thankyou to @Beerhunter CDN for giving me the kick up the arse I needed to change some of my routines, I am already noticing a huge difference, especially size wise, so thanks mate it was much appreciated :pighug:
I’m very happy to see your grow is improving! They look great, you’ll be increasing your yields for sure. No thanks are needed. It’s hard to change when that change involves risk. I found it easier to make changes to my grow when I had a decent stock pile. I’m glad that I did because I learned much from it and I hope we both continue to improve. I wish you all the best in your grows and I look forward to see your future harvests.

Quick Update
Day 33

Just a quickie, as I had to put em in bath to feed anyway. View attachment 1138598
Blueberry View attachment 1138563
Zkittlez View attachment 1138565
Diesel Drift View attachment 1138577
Do Si Dos View attachment 1138581
Nicole Cream Auto day 22View attachment 1138585

Looking good, and just do what I do, buy another tent. Then another, and OH just one more!

Btw what changes did you make to your routine? I'm always up to learn new methods etc.

Looking good, and just do what I do, buy another tent. Then another, and OH just one more!

Btw what changes did you make to your routine? I'm always up to learn new methods etc.

No new methods I'm afraid, just mainly watering to run off, as on my last grow i was feeding them every day, but only like half a litre at a time so the coco wasn't getting saturated, which meant I probably had a build up of salt or something, but whatever it was, the end result was my lowest yielding grow to date with some really small stunted plants.
So no magic formula this time, just doing it properly and how it should of been done in the first place and so far, too good :crying:

That’s the stuff @The Mugwamp. Leverage the properties of coco to your advantage and it will improve your grow. Every method we use to grow these plants has its benefits and drawbacks. I chose coco on a buddy’s advice and that’s what I’ve stuck with. Still learning and still trying different things. I’ll be running some organic soil soon enough but until then I’ll be running coco.

252A4C36-A4A2-4696-B610-AD1F15F102C4.jpeg
7E59128C-1FFC-428B-8113-2B59EF5796DC.jpeg

Lemon Drop (Oasis Genetics - Super Lemon Haze) at about 50 days; watered to runoff twice per day and she loves it.

Back