Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

I Filled in the last 3gal bag with an Automatic Genetics OG Auto. I will have revisit the Boss Hogg at a later date.

Also checked soil ph on all the bags and the ph is uniform and 6.5. That’s typically what I shoot for on the tote mix.

Also picked up a TNB CO2 Enhancer but holding off another week or two so these seedling can get some more leaf area before I add it into the tent.

I added into the tent a humidifier to bump up the H % a bit not that the heat is coming up due to the addition of the lighting. Getting pretty dialed in.
46A05476-2E91-4A66-8A0B-E80FD4516CEA.jpeg

Last edited:
Doing calibration on my sensor this week and adjusting the controller readings. So far the Humidity is off by -3% when my laser thermometer arrives we’ll see how far off temps are…

Seedlings are on day 6-7.

Day 7
Got everything dialed/calibrated now. I gave um a little nematode dispersal to help with the gnats, Day 7 and the lower right OG auto just popped this afternoon. Using the Bluemat and Gain Moisture Meters to evaluate the watering situation. Bluemat is at 192mbar so it may be a day or to linger for another watering. The first drench got Bigfoot Black (Humic Acid, biochar and mycorrhiza) + Soy Aminos
D4FAD6F4-5F24-4DD7-9E01-2C803B34EE80.jpeg

E8C6FD4A-519F-41A5-AB6F-EB96C117C84D.jpeg

TNB Naturals CO2 went in yesterday and doing its thing.
Co2 Enhancer

TNB Naturals CO2 went in yesterday and doing its thing.
Co2 Enhancer
Was reading the description on the manufacturers website and came across this piece of text...Which I find hard to believe...
Of course I don't know for sure, but inside the bottle there's probably some sort of yeast, sugar and you add water to that. I don't think the yeast needs sunlight or photosynthesis to work, but hey...it does sound neat...
The Enhancer works off the natural phenomena known as photosynthesis and will begin to disperse CO2 within a few minutes of being activated.

@AutoBobje A trusted friend was using it and thought I would try. I have a refill and some people have reported good things about it. There’s a lot of negative reviews too from DIY people. So yes you could probably make something similar at home but prefer to go with a trusted buddies experience.

@AutoBobje A trusted friend was using it and thought I would try. I have a refill and some people have reported good things about it. There’s a lot of negative reviews too from DIY people. So yes you could probably make something similar at home but prefer to go with a trusted buddies experience.
I'm sorry if I offended you. If it works for you, who am I to stop you from using that :thumbsup:
Just wanted to point out what was on the website...Some vendors try to emballage things to up their sales, maybe? Don't know. Again who am i :shrug:

I'm sorry if I offended you. If it works for you, who am I to stop you from using that :thumbsup:
Just wanted to point out what was on the website...Some vendors try to emballage things to up their sales, maybe? Don't know. Again who am i :shrug:
I appreciate the comments. That’s what this is all about right.

Back