Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Wholy sh!t...Never mind my question...You can even add it to the soil when mixing and it has loads of silicium...
Gonna order Just ordered me a bag of 200L / 52gallon bro. Thanks!!
I use it as a top cover to keep moisture in and just mulch it into my soil.

Day 8
IMG_5659.jpeg

Day 8 and the two in the back are a few days behind. I like to stagger it so that I can phase my harvest into the herbsnow dryers at the end.

Voodoo is looking a little odd but time will tell.

Mango stick is showing some thin narrow leaf and hope it stays that way. It has Thai genetics.

Strawberry Biscotti (ca state fair winner) and N Dragon Fuel in the front seem pretty happy.

Keeping the tent at 60-75% humidity and the veg spectrum is 100% power.

Last edited:
Day 10 & 8
Made an error on the last date and corrected it. Everyone got their first sip of Bigfoot Black Myco with their watering. Probably on a every 3-4 days water cycle.

Day 8 Voodoo by @Jean-O
IMG_5666.jpeg

Mango Stick by @LaughingHyenaSeeds
IMG_5667.jpeg

Day 10
Strawberry Biscotti by @Twenty20 Adam
IMG_5664.jpeg

N Dragon Fuel by SSSC
IMG_5665.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 16 & 14
Front is on day 16 and back on day 14
Top dressed 2 Tbs Roots Bloom so that the time it really starts being available in the soil they should be going into pre-flower. Voodoo is snapping around and they’re all starting to take on a nice look.
IMG_5686.jpeg

I see you have some of that cold weather leaf crinkle going on too or at least that's what think it is. I've noticed a few times this winter.

I see you have some of that cold weather leaf crinkle going on too or at least that's what think it is. I've noticed a few times this winter.
It’s possible the tent has dipped into the 60’s a few times this ❄️

Back