Extraction Massterpenes cartridge making instruction

I do not winterize rosin. That completely defeats the purpose of making rosin. A solvent-less extraction.

I made a gram of rosin/SerVm oil following the instructions to the letter. It is too thick and stopped vaping. I have enough of the sample to make another but I think I will use an equal amount of Liquefy this next run. That will still be a low ratio of thinner to rosin. 1 gram rosin .2 gram thinner.

I am well pleased with Liquefy at about 1 gram rosin to 0.75 gram (or less) of Liquefy. I just depends on the rosin. I start with .5 gram and bump it up to honey consistency.
I think I may use both when I make mine. I am going to let it cool down after it is done to test how thick it gets. I have noticed that I like my finished product to move a little in the cartridge as I do not get any clogs at all when it is like this.

I do not winterize rosin. That completely defeats the purpose of making rosin. A solvent-less extraction.

I made a gram of rosin/SerVm oil following the instructions to the letter. It is too thick and stopped vaping. I have enough of the sample to make another but I think I will use an equal amount of Liquefy this next run. That will still be a low ratio of thinner to rosin. 1 gram rosin .2 gram thinner.

I am well pleased with Liquefy at about 1 gram rosin to 0.75 gram (or less) of Liquefy. I just depends on the rosin. I start with .5 gram and bump it up to honey consistency.

I winterize my rosin for carts as I find I get a greater yield than QWET of flower. I understand it defeats the purpose of solventless but I'm ok with 200 proof organic cane sugar ethanol as a solvent. With this I can use mass terpenes liquify as low as 0.15g to 1.0g winterized rosin but use at 0.20 to 1.0 as a standard flawlessly in 1ml ccells. Servm will be a miracle if I can get it to work at 0.10g to 1.0g on fresh press.

20190512_161930.jpg

The Liquefy sure makes a fine cartridge. It's going to be difficult to switch back to any other way. No problems with the vapes so far!

im glad you pointed me this direction @Ripper il certainly be making a order international shipping is very reasonable im also interested in how you get on with there new product sounds like thats the one i want for rosin

im glad you pointed me this direction @Ripper il certainly be making a order international shipping is very reasonable im also interested in how you get on with there new product sounds like thats the one i want for rosin
Wait a week and we will have a discount code as they are about to come on board as a vendor.

Wait a week and we will have a discount code as they are about to come on board as a vendor.
thats cool be a few weeks till i get to ordering anyways now all i gotta do is find some good carts those one you use are a bit pricey with shipping il have to see if i can get them closer to home

thats cool be a few weeks till i get to ordering anyways now all i gotta do is find some good carts those one you use are a bit pricey with shipping il have to see if i can get them closer to home
I hope you find some good ones.

Back