Extraction Massterpenes cartridge making instruction

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Super Gladiator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
This formula is beginner-friendly. Never made a cartridge before? Not to worry. Our mixing process is quick, easy, and mess-free: 1. To start, simply preheat your oven to 200F while preparing your materials. 2. Place your preferred concentrate in provided glass mixing vial. Assuming you are using 1 gram extract, many users will use 0.5ml of Liquefy. A 2:1 ratio is universal amongst all concentrates and recommended for first time users, but you will have best results using as little as possible. You may find that your particular extract only requires half that amount (0.25ML) of Liquefy per 1 gram. Ideally, your finished oil will have minimal movement once returning to room temperature. 3. Place vial (uncapped) on flat baking sheet in oven for a full 30 minutes. 4. Once the concentrate has turned completely liquid, use the syringe to transfer the warm liquified oil into your empty cartridge. It will be a fully transparent water-consistency while hot. Any cloudiness or particles remaining in the solution should be treated with additional time under heat. Mixing Tips: 1. After 30 minutes in the oven at 200F, use the syringe to draw the oil up while warm and inject it right back into the mixing container. Place it back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes for optimal consistency. This little trick helps pulverize any remaining solids as it’s forced through the needle as well as makes sure there is no unmixed Liquefy remaining in your syringe from measuring. 2. It can be helpful to freeze your concentrate briefly before beginning this process. This makes it much easier to handle and weigh stickier extracts without any mess or lost material.

Works for me better than ever now that I'm using QWET, either winterized rosin or flower. This is what winterized rosin comes out looking like, the clarity is stunning. It's amazing how much fats and lipids were in my ros. Rosin with caps, first wash flower without caps.

20190410_224534.jpg

20190410_224549.jpg

Last edited:
I am well pleased with the MassTerpenes products. I have been vaping the rosin/Liquefy oil and staying very stoned. I ordered an ounce of the Flavorless Liquefy and got a little sample of the new SerVm product designed for rosin. I am vaping it now in some Blueberry rosin. I may need to warm it a little to get the bubble away from the ports? The buzz is fire!

I am well pleased with the MassTerpenes products. I have been vaping the rosin/Liquefy oil and staying very stoned. I ordered an ounce of the Flavorless Liquefy and got a little sample of the new SerVm product designed for rosin. I am vaping it now in some Blueberry rosin. I may need to warm it a little to get the bubble away from the ports? The buzz is fire!
Hows your experience with Servm? Did you use unwinterized rosin?

I just got SerVm yesterday as they just released it. I can’t wait to make some cartridges with it. I will use fresh pressed rosin with it myself.

I read the description of it, it looks pretty neat.
I agree it looks like solid stuff. You also use a lot less then the regular terpenes. Should be fun to play with.

I do not winterize rosin. That completely defeats the purpose of making rosin. A solvent-less extraction.

I made a gram of rosin/SerVm oil following the instructions to the letter. It is too thick and stopped vaping. I have enough of the sample to make another but I think I will use an equal amount of Liquefy this next run. That will still be a low ratio of thinner to rosin. 1 gram rosin .2 gram thinner.

I am well pleased with Liquefy at about 1 gram rosin to 0.75 gram (or less) of Liquefy. I just depends on the rosin. I start with .5 gram and bump it up to honey consistency.

Back