Dutch Passion mazar

DP Auto Mazar

120 day pollinated harvest = 1800 A grade seed and 120g mutilated bud:smoking:

So I took her down 10 days ago and I have about 1800 (by weight not actual count) A grade seeds and 120 grams of mangled herb for butter/oil.

Wow! That's a big stash of seeds, @Habitual.

The Bow River Valley is going to be over run with this shit come mid august lol. Me my gps, some osmocote+ a gerber collapsible shovel and a post hole auger shall provide lol.

Yeah, was just thinking you can plant a couple of fields with 1,800 seeds, haha!
You gonna just make some small holes, drop some dirt in, drop in a seed, water.... return 3 months later?
I wish Tobe right now it's 4/6 and 6/9 so 66.6% germ rate lol :devil:. Next germ test 30 days from now going to do 10 in water and 10 useing Scarification first.

I just harvested 2 more mazar pollinated in the same open pollination this week. one is still hanging. This harvesting seed is monotonous slow work, I will never bitch about trimming again lol.

I used to give mine a bit of time before germ testing.
Keep them cool and dry, but ideally a couple of months later.
Though, at low % some will germ pretty much straight away.

Roll them like charas, buds between your hands, and either sieve the seeds from the leaf/bud, or pick them out.

Want to rep you, bro, but already repped ya not too long along!!! sorry!

Did that back in the day lol. Used to get some rag weed that'll make ya hork. More seed and stem then bud. Lmao I really must've loved canna. Luckily shortly after I started I found out I lived in a good area for good homegrown.

Back