Live Stoners The AFN War Cabinet: Proactive Tips Tricks and Individual Journeys:

I Wondered if this would happen... :pass: ...humane option I suppose.

Fingers crossed the tide is turning....:pass:

This one is Scarey...

Last edited:
Biggest numbers of deaths & infection rates in the UK, and as it is getting a little warmer people are starting to ignore the distancing rules. 4313 total deaths yesterday.

WAKE UP BRITAIN! If you don't care about yourself, how about your family or friends?

Selfish people of the World Unite @niceneasy ... :pass: ...I Couldn't Believe that Scottish Health Minister telling everyone to self isolate then disappearing off to her holiday home..twice...Hypocrite....:nono:

1586251087781.png

I Think we should re-name this Corvid 10%
Most of the European stats...once it starts to peak..it is killing 10% of the people who get it....:pass:

Which doesn't sound bad..until you put a bit context on it.

UK 60 million people.
Expected to infect 40-60% of the population..so say 50 % for easy maths...
30 Million... 10%...3 Million...:yoinks:..Stay indoors folk.....

Even regionly in the UK the stats hold pretty steady...10%

1586254788184.png

1586254873370.png

If you get to the point you need critical care....you have a 50/50 % chance of making it..:pass:

Selfish people of the World Unite @niceneasy ... :pass: ...I Couldn't Believe that Scottish Health Minister telling everyone to self isolate then disappearing off to her holiday home..twice...Hypocrite....:nono:

View attachment 1175999

I Think we should re-name this Corvid 10%
Most of the European stats...once it starts to peak..it is killing 10% of the people who get it....:pass:

Which doesn't sound bad..until you put a bit context on it.

UK 60 million people.
Expected to infect 40-60% of the population..so say 50 % for easy maths...
30 Million... 10%...3 Million...:yoinks:..Stay indoors folk.....

Even regionly in the UK the stats hold pretty steady...10%

View attachment 1176012

View attachment 1176013

If you get to the point you need critical care....you have a 50/50 % chance of making it..:pass:

Crazy figures. To think, that 1 out of every 10 people you know could possibly die from this. For those of us who are getting on a bit in years, it is not something to be taken lightly.

Crazy figures. To think, that 1 out of every 10 people you know could possibly die from this. For those of us who are getting on a bit in years, it is not something to be taken lightly.

It is a Funny thing @niceneasy but we have been made to Think we are the Disposable generation... :pass: ...current criteria means hubby and our two Mothers would not receive treatment if they got to a critical stage.

It is Sad.

I was saying to @St. Tom ..watching the figures I Thought the UK was plateauing a bit but breaking news in two UK papers does not make good reading...:pass:

1586264224025.png

Lets Hope their stats are off... :pass: ..and the emergency hospitals pull their weight on the stats.

Lets Hope their stats are off... :pass: ..and the emergency hospitals pull their weight on the stats.

Indeed. I hope it is only the Mail doing their usual 'grab a headline' thing, but another 758 dead in the last 24 hours makes you think otherwise. We dipped for a couple of days, and then today is the highest rate so far.

Try and keep safe everyone. I know I've been going on just about the UK, but we are ALL right up into our necks into it with this.

Indeed. I hope it is only the Mail doing their usual 'grab a headline' thing, but another 758 dead in the last 24 hours makes you think otherwise. We dipped for a couple of days, and then today is the highest rate so far.

Try and keep safe everyone. I know I've been going on just about the UK, but we are ALL right up into our necks into it with this.

Spain is seeing the same @niceneasy ..plateau for a few days..apparently due to deaths not getting reported on the weekend.

There were rumours saying lock down might ease...and I was hoping it didn't..coz biggest holiday period in Spain is Easter...our town goes from about 30% to 90% occupancy...and Mostly Madrid visitors...the epicentre..so I Hoped they woldn't loosen the travel restrictions.

Don't know what they will do about church services... :shrug: ..religious country.

This officer was fired!

Back