MC 2 Part Feed Schedules

Or do you mean particles u see floating around in the water when mixing?
Yes, the particles. I get very tired of them. It is the one thing keeping me from running a res. Currently I am diluting 30g in 300ml of warm water. Almost all disolves, but white flakes remain. They stick inside my watering can and can increase the PPM as much as 20 inside it. It is a real pain. I am looking to either switch to the two part or to something else all together. I love my plants on MC, but the more I grow, the more hassle it becomes.

I see particles floating in my 2 part water after mixing. I always give it at least a half hour after mixing b4 feeding for all the stuff to dissolve but I still see floaties after a half hour. It's never caused me any problems. @Mañ'O'Green uses the 2 part in hydro with success.

I used to use general hydroponics flora trio in hydro b4 I switched to Mc 2 part in soil and now I'm about to start running coco coir also soon as my grow bags arrive. Coco is already here. I hate the dyes in GH flora trio. Roots always stained. I like MC allot for the no dyes.

Might be useful to some people. Havent used it yet but I plan to for my next grow i'm starting soon.

MC2-Bag-Feed-Chart-with-Ratios.png

Here's the latest folks.... I had to leave for 10 days for work and left my wife in charge :help: Before I left, I filled my res with 8 gallons of MC only at Part A 2.7g/gal and Part B 1.2g/gal for an 8-9-18 NPK ratio at 620ppm. Did not add any of the NPK RAW supplements this time.

Here's what I came back to...The leaves on the Mango Smile are curled up and burnt to a crisp however the stems and leaves below the canopy are in good shape overall. I believe her roots are massive as they are crawling in and around the Aquavalve and all around the outside of the Smartpot. The Strawberry Nuggets is starting to show the same symptoms on a few of her leaves but is looking healthy overall. Both plants are hooked up to the same Autopot res. Obviously, the Mango has had a lockout as mentioned by @Mañ'O'Green and @NorthernLights_420 above but I have not had a chance to flush her yet... will do this today and report back in a few.

I been having what seems to be the same exact problem as you in my current grow with an nutes.

Wonder if he ever got things straightened out?

Might be useful to some people. Havent used it yet but I plan to for my next grow i'm starting soon.

View attachment 1282579
@Anasazi You are using the weight PPM/l and not the EC your EC is way to high for Autos. 1g Part A in 1g distilled water measures 0.38 EC or 190 PPM Hanna The Part B 1g disolved in a gallon of distilled water = 0.29 EC or 140 PPM. So you have 1107 PPM for the full flower schedule and the others are off by the same margin. In my last two grows it has proven to be wrong to add any additional magnesium.

I am running this as my first 2 part Schedule for autos. numbers in red showed a problem in the plants mostly to high PPM. The green looks to be the sweet spot. This is a work in progress. I am in week 9.

2021-02-26_22-42-57.jpg

Last edited:
@Anasazi You are using the weight PPM/l and not the EC your EC is way to high for Autos. 1g Part A in 1g distilled water measures 0.38 EC or 190 PPM Hanna The Part B 1g disolved in a gallon of distilled water = 0.29 EC or 140 PPM. So you have 1107 PPM for the full flower schedule and the others are off by the same margin. In my last two grows it has proven to be wrong to add any additional magnesium.

I am running this as my first 2 part Schedule for autos. numbers in red showed a problem in the plants mostly to high PPM. The green looks to be the sweet spot. This is a work in progress. I am in week 5.

View attachment 1282591
Ahh I didn't make the chart, I just found it on a different forum. I think i'm going to take your advice lol. I will use the chart you posted as a cheat sheet. Thanks!

btw, are you in dwc + leds?

Ahh I didn't make the chart, I just found it on a different forum. I think i'm going to take your advice lol. I will use the chart you posted as a cheat sheet. Thanks!

btw, are you in dwc + leds?
Here is a link to the spread sheet.

This is my setup:

4x6x8 space with Orca grow film
8" hyper fan with filter exhaust
16" Hurricane oscillating fan
Evaporative humidifier
2 - 500w Chilled Growcraft LEDs
2 Far Red Pucks
2 Royal Blue Pucks
2 50w LED w/blue
2 - 48" t5 Agromax UVA Plus 10,000K florescent lamps
1- 48" t5 Agromax Pure UV 75% UVB 25% UVA florescent lamps
Oil filled heater.

Drain to waste Hydroponics with precision drip irrigation.
GroDan A-ok Starter Cubes, Hugo 6" rock wool cubes.

But this formula should work with DWC as is accept add Botanicare HydroGuard.

Last edited:
Here is a link to the spread sheet.

This is my setup:

4x6x8 space with Orca grow film
8" hyper fan with filter exhaust
16" Hurricane oscillating fan
Evaporative humidifier
2 - 500w Chilled Growcraft LEDs
2 Far Red Pucks
2 Royal Blue Pucks
2 50w LED w/blue
2 - 48" t5 Agromax UVA Plus 10,000K florescent lamps
1- 48" t5 Agromax Pure UV 75% UVB 25% UVA florescent lamps
Oil filled heater.

Drain to waste Hydroponics with precision drip irrigation.
GroDan A-ok Starter Cubes, Hugo 6" rock wool cubes.

But this formula should work with DWC as is accept add Botanicare HydroGuard.
Thanks for the info!! few questions about the spread sheet as I'm a little slow lol. line 8 where it says 1 gallon 25% week 1. Is that what you feed the plants after they sprout? and also, what does it mean by 33% add?

Last edited:
Back