MC 2 Part Feed Schedules

Thanks for the info!! few questions about the spread sheet as I'm a little slow lol. line 8 where it says 1 gallon 25% week 1. Is that what you feed the plants after they sprout? and also, what does it mean by 33% add?
Yes you are observant! In order to soak the A-Ok starter cubes (RW rock wool) I want 150 PPM and a pinch of kelp. Trying to mix such a small amount of base nutrients would be iffy on the balance. So what I do is mix 1 gallon at 25% strength of week 1 then into a new gallon of distilled water I mix the first gallon in until I hit 150 PPM. I PH it to 5.6 for the new RW. Plant the seed and fertigate with the 150 PPM solution when needed.

Then the A-ok cubes are transplanted into the Hugo 6" cubes that have been soaked 30 minutes in the 9 day solution PHed to 5.5. I put a tablespoon of Mykos in the hole wet it with the solution then push the stater cube in. They do not get fertigated for nine or more days then. This fosters a good root system.

When I refresh my reservoir weekly to adjust to the new NPK ratios I add all of the elements, bio-stimulants on the week line. and the starting PPM is near the chart. As the plants get fertigated the reservoir is topped off and the PPM will range down. It turns out that if you mix 1 gallon of nutrients at the same rate as the 10 gallon reservoir. Using 33% of that gallon replaces what was used to bring the PPM back to starting for the next day. I do not add the bio-stimulants during the week. I mix a second gallon for another 3 days and then it is time for a reservoir change.

Yes you are observant! In order to soak the A-Ok starter cubes (RW rock wool) I want 150 PPM and a pinch of kelp. Trying to mix such a small amount of base nutrients would be iffy on the balance. So what I do is mix 1 gallon at 25% strength of week 1 then into a new gallon of distilled water I mix the first gallon in until I hit 150 PPM. I PH it to 5.6 for the new RW. Plant the seed and fertigate with the 150 PPM solution when needed.

Then the A-ok cubes are transplanted into the Hugo 6" cubes that have been soaked 30 minutes in the 9 day solution PHed to 5.5. I put a tablespoon of Mykos in the hole wet it with the solution then push the stater cube in. They do not get fertigated for nine or more days then. This fosters a good root system.

When I refresh my reservoir weekly to adjust to the new NPK ratios I add all of the elements, bio-stimulants on the week line. and the starting PPM is near the chart. As the plants get fertigated the reservoir is topped off and the PPM will range down. It turns out that if you mix 1 gallon of nutrients at the same rate as the 10 gallon reservoir. Using 33% of that gallon replaces what was used to bring the PPM back to starting for the next day. I do not add the bio-stimulants during the week. I mix a second gallon for another 3 days and then it is time for a reservoir change.

Thanks so much for this.

.2 grams for Part A per gallon, .4 grams Part B per gallon makes 150ppm roughly I have discovered. That's what I use on all seedlings and young plants and up the feed it if the plants show me they need more. I start with 0ppm ro water then ph adjust if necessary after mixing nutes.

.2 grams for Part A per gallon, .4 grams Part B per gallon makes 150ppm roughly I have discovered. That's what I use on all seedlings and young plants and up the feed it if the plants show me they need more. I start with 0ppm ro water then ph adjust if necessary after mixing nutes.
Yes but picking up such a small amount of Part A might not be a good mix of everything in there?

I
Yes but picking up such a small amount of Part A might not be a good mix of everything in there?
I dont know that's just what I do and works for for 1st week b4 I usually have to up my nutrients

@Mañ'O'Green, My two part should be here Monday, I am almost out of one part. My RO water is 0-2ppm. Do you think I need to add anything extra or is the two part with some myco enough?

EDIT: Spelling

@Mañ'O'Green, My two part should be here Monday, I am almost out of one part. My RO water is 0-2ppm. Do you think I need to add anything extra or is the two part with some myco enough?

EDIT: Spelling
@TheCannaZombie I need more information , growing style, plant age etc. or a tag into your thread?

I am really behind on keeping up with my grow journal. I have 4 plants in a perpetual tent. They range from 8-70 days old. I am growing in 70/30 coco/perlite. Drain to waste. I know VPD is important, but because I am in a perpetual, I keep my temps right around 72 and my humidity around 50-55. That is about the gist of my grow. I usually just mix the one part in a little jug at heavy doses then add that dose to a gal of RO water. Reading into the thread, does it sound like doing that is throwing my NER out of whack? Maybe its just my dumb brain, but I reasoned that one scoop of MC regardless is going to have the right NER and it shouldn't matter if I put it in a stock or just add it to a gal individually. Eventually I am getting a res, but that is a few months down the road.

Back