Measuring Cannabinoids

Elyara

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Most likely a very stupid question ~ I have tried to find the answer but have been unable to.

When a strain is listed as say, having a CBD of 16% what is it 16% of? Is it the dried and cured flower, the % in a CO2 extract, a standardised tincture or maybe the dried and powdered buds?

I am trying to work out what dosage I would need from my Dinamed CBD plant when she is finally harvested - newbie errors permitting.:help:

Thanks.

Most likely a very stupid question ~ I have tried to find the answer but have been unable to.

When a strain is listed as say, having a CBD of 16% what is it 16% of? Is it the dried and cured flower, the % in a CO2 extract, a standardised tincture or maybe the dried and powdered buds?

I am trying to work out what dosage I would need from my Dinamed CBD plant when she is finally harvested - newbie errors permitting.:help:

Thanks.
16% of the weight of the source material.
The reference is to a standard test wherein the component (CBD) is weighed in milligrams against a gram of the source material (Bud).
So if it weighs 109.03 milligrams /1000 = .10903 X100 = 10.903%

This is a minimal potency test report. There are many other things that are tested for.

ssaacbd.jpg

Thanks.

16% of the dried herb mass.
Each gram of dry 16% CBD herb should contain 160 mg CBD.

Back