Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave

MedCzech’s ManCave Fall Grow

Continued Day 77

Standard procedure in the room. RO water with nothing in it. I did top dress for last time, the two girls in the back right(SB Banana and Dosidos).

IMG_9526.jpeg

Still 13 plants in here. At least 3 or 4 will be ready this week, 6 or 7, the following week, and the last two are about three weeks away.

Let’s go 🤘 some awesome looking and smelling herb in here. The CaliBubba was a great start. Her terps are amazing.

Take care everyone.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Dry weight Alert 🚨

Mephisto’s Wedding, after her time in the dry room was ready for trim and a weigh in…

She totaled 55.2 grams. She was one of the smaller yielding plants in the room. My goal was to average at least 65 grams per plant. I think I am definitely still on track, some of the other plants will yield much more.

Super frosty buds!

IMG_9615.jpeg

Need to wait a week or so before testing for real, it I will test a small bud after work later on 🤘

Take care y’all 🙏

Last edited:

Day 82 The sap’s a flowin’ 😜

Standard procedure today. Watering with RO water, nothing else. I will hit the bigger girls with a last shot of CalMag plus, but then they will be done until the finish. They get some of the nutrients through the dry amendments too👍

IMG_9628.jpeg

Temps down to around 74-75 and RH around 48-52 %.
IMG_9629.jpeg

Sour Stomper x Double Grape 🍇🍇 is almost there. Smells amazing. Classic sour diesel and grape funk.

IMG_9630.jpeg

Bruce Banner is stacking up her buds. Super sticky sweet skunk bud.

IMG_9632.jpeg

Mango Smile x 3 BOG. Look close and see all the xylem sap running, and this isn’t the only place on her. It’s all over the plant!

IMG_9634.jpeg

Here’s a spot…

IMG_9633.jpeg

And another spot here. Just like that Lemon Haze I had last grow. That was some great weed, so I’m hopeful. This is already one of my favorite strains.

IMG_9627.jpeg

Orange Sherbet is so sweet, it’s like Orange Candied ice cream,…so on point!!!

IMG_9621.jpeg

Trichomes getting real close on this SB & Funk from Twenty20.

IMG_9623.jpeg

Critical 2.0 is some pretty frosty stuff. Thick buds. Lots of foxtailing, but it’s a genetics thing. She doesn’t seem at all stressed.

IMG_9631.jpeg
Strawbba the Hutt doing her thing. Such a pretty plant 🪴💕💕‼️

Thanks for stopping by 🙏

🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁

More and more colorful in the room with temps being lowered and RH dipping into 40’s.

Day 83. Living the dream

This was always my vision as a young man growing up with a desire to grow my own supply of meds. With a room full of beautiful plants, a bunch of different strains, and here we are…I am living that dream out and very thankful for all I have 🙏
I am thankful for ALL you AFN people too, for all the great interactions and the love I can feel we all share for this great gift put here in this planet by the creator. Thanks to you too!!

IMG_9655.jpeg

It’s just lovely in here, the aromas and the colors are awesome right now. Buds are looking great!

IMG_9642.jpeg

Sour Stomper x Double Grape 🍇🍇 is gorgeous and frosty 🥶 as hell. Sour diesel gas and grape juice 😋

IMG_9644.jpeg

Strawbba the Hutt and her purple flowers are just killing it. Hasn’t even really started her fade yet. Super dense flowers. Sweet pepper, fruity notes and a bittersweet finish. 😚💨💨💨💨

IMG_9643.jpeg

Critical 2.0 has some coke can size buds on her. Nice sweet pine 🌲 skunk 🦨 thing going in with her. Lots of trichomes in her foxtailing style buds.

IMG_9648.jpeg

Take a look at these beauties from @Twenty20 Adam from those boys out there in Cali‼️ Awesome looking flowers with amazing color. Smells like the name. SB & Funk. I get a nice berry OG Kush thing happening with the smell. Love 💕 it 💯

IMG_9650.jpeg

The Orange Sherbet is also such a sweet plant. My favorite terpene profile in the room right now as it sits. Exactly like the name, it’s an orange 🍊 candied ice cream aroma. Amazing and I can’t wait to grow her again already!!

IMG_9652.jpeg

The SB Cheesecake, even though it was a touch close to the lights there for a bit has really built up some beautiful colas with this super strong SB and Cheese 🧀 notes, but the smaller wild SB smell. It’s really going to be some nice herb too.

IMG_9645.jpeg
This is the other SB & Funk from @Twenty20 Adam and the Cali boys. Look at the colors. Purple buds for days on her all the way to the bottom. More funk on this one than berry, but going to be good herb for pressing. Buds are like rocks!

IMG_9653.jpeg

SB Banana is a nice plant too. Sweet aromas and a nice little green banana thing too. Can’t wait to see where her terps go from here. I get some haze notes from her too.

IMG_9654.jpeg

This is the Dosidos in the back, next to the SB Banana. She has this extremely fluffy bud structure with the frost coming from the inside out. More and more trichomes pushing their way out. Smells like a Sherbet-Gelato cross to me 👍

IMG_9646.jpeg

This Bruce Banner is really “hulking” up her buds nicely. They do seem to just keep growing and growing each day. Super frosty, sweet fruity aromas, and some stank on her…going to be some smooth herb. A great press candidate with that frost level!

Well, that’s it for now folks. Thanks 🙏 for stopping by :thanks:

🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁🪴🪴🍁🍁

Day 85 Oh, they’re coming down…
Three more chopped down today and around two hours of trim work.
I like to think of it as trim heaven, not trim jail. I mean, I can’t think of much else on the planet I would rather be doing than trimming up some fine herb from the harvest😚💨💨💨💨💨while toking on some of the very same stuff. Life is good in the trim room 💯‼️

First to come down was the Critical 2.0 from Seedsman. Super frosty, foxtailing style buds, with a sweet pine 🌲 skunk 🦨 thing going on 🤘

IMG_9697.jpeg

Bushy one that was tough to trim😂

IMG_9698.jpeg
IMG_9696.jpeg

Something different for me. I grew a Critical Diesel once, that was some good smoke too!

Next up the SB & Funk from @Twenty20 Adam and the group out in Cali. What beautiful flowers these are…

IMG_9700.jpeg

SB & Funk #1 has more of a dark purple hue and super sticky nugs. Smell like a berry, Kush OG funk thing. Buds are rocks ‼️🤘

IMG_9705.jpeg

Going to be tasty stuff! 😋

Trimming it was really easy.
IMG_9707.jpeg

Dark purple buds galore 💕 sorry, lighting is crap in the basement.

IMG_9708.jpeg

Then came the real beauty,SB & Funk #2. Gorgeous plant with reds, purples, and yellows accenting her flowers.

IMG_9712.jpeg
IMG_9714.jpeg

That’s some pretty weed @Twenty20 Adam you guys are designing out there.
Hey, did we ever get that code from those guys??
I need to order more from them for the next grow. It’s just solid genetics 💯‼️💕💕

IMG_9716.jpeg
IMG_9717.jpeg

IMG_9719.jpeg

Locked and loaded up. Now we wait for the magic 🪄

IMG_9715.jpeg

The room is looking empty now 🥹

Oh well. Still some very nice plants in here though!

Take care y’all 🤘
Hope you have an awesome week ‼️

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness to ALL 🙏

MedCzech’s ManCave New Year Grow
🎆🪴🎇🪴🎆🪴🎇

And so the journey continues…

Off on another grand adventure to see if I can find the ultimate strain! Mostly Mephisto run except for two plants from Elev8 seeds.

Here’s what’s going down first;

Aunt Ginny’s Elixir x 2
Fairy Cake x2
Double Grape x SB Nuggets x3
Chemical Romance x 2
Super Orange Haze x 2
Chem dogging x Hubbabubbahaze
Laughing gas x 3
Sour Bubbly x Hubbabubbahaze
Grappa x 2
Orange Biscuits x2
All these are from Mephisto, and it’s more of a search run rather than a bulk run this time. Searching for strains I really like.

I am quite picky. Last run had 16 plants and only liked 3 strains, of which one was really good for pressing only. Two of the three were freebies 😂🤣. CaliBubba, SB& Funk both from Twenty20, and of course my Mephisto’s Wedding. The rest were very good weed, just not my thing. Yep,…picky I tell ya👀

View attachment IMG_9886.jpeg

They all have popped.

Sitting in worm castings, soil from last run, and a sprinkle of Dr. Earth. They will get put into large pots at about day 9-12 depending on the growth.

RO water not ph’d anymore. Seems pointless. I will add a CalMag supplement into water after transplanting. There is some CalMag in the Dr earth.

All organic as usual folks. Here we go!

On a side note: the one seed that looked like it had a double root and some thought was just one plant was actually two full plants. However, in the struggle, one was killed, and unfortunately the other, barely viable part survived. I just stuck it in the soil anyway and watered her and she turned green in a day.
IMG_9887.jpeg

It’s a Midnight Bessie, but she probably won’t make it. We shall see. I like to grow these little plants out if I can.

Take care.

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness to ALL ‼️

MedCzech’s ManCave New Years Grow

Day 4:toke: Howdy folks, they’re all up now.

View attachment IMG_9893.jpeg

This is the easy part of the grow. Just give them a little water and keep environment like warm and moist.

View attachment IMG_9892.jpeg

Won’t show my pics anymore since I got IPhone 15 pro?? Anyone else have this issue?

Around 80F and about 60-65% RH, it’s a good start. I will keep you updated and post again when I transplant over to larger pots.

Thanks for stopping by, but not much to see yet. :thanks:

Attachments

• IMG_9893.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9892.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
MedCzech’s ManCave

Day 7

Standard procedure for my seedlings is to fill up cups with worm castings to stabilize the stems a couple days before I transplant into the bigger pots. That’s coming on the weekend.

All looking good 👍

View attachment IMG_9906.jpeg
Here we go!

Going to be some fun in this run. Lots of nice strains to look forward to. Out of 20 plants and 12 strains, I hope I can get 4 or 5 strains I really like.

Take care y’all 🙏 :thanks:

MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴🪴

Day 8

IMG_9912.jpeg

This weekend they will get transplanted into larger pots, some 5 gallon and a few will get the three gallon pots due to the number I have. Need to cram 19 plants into this space. Gonna be tight!

Thanks for stopping by y’all :thanks:

Back