Indoor MedCzech’s ManCave

MedCzech’s ManCave

Day 9 Standard Procedure ✅

Just a little water 💦 for the girls this morning. Gonna wait until tomorrow or maybe even Monday on the transplant. They look pretty happy right now and lights seemed to be dialed in. Give them just a touch more time to get their roots established in the solo cups.

View attachment IMG_9918.jpeg

Happy little things 🪴🪴🪴💕‼️

Thanks for stopping by. Going to get fun here over the next month, but it’s quiet right now.
:thanks:

Last edited:
MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴🪴❄️❄️🪴🪴🪴

Day 10 Transplant Day ‼️
They all seem to have survived without too much stress. Gave a little watering in with some CalMag, RO water, not ph’d.

IMG_9925.jpeg

They will get a nice watering again tomorrow to lightly soak the entire top and get those microbes doing their thing.

IMG_0003.jpeg

Got some very nice to strains in here this run from Mephisto. Super Orange Haze, Chemdogging x Hubbabubbahaze, and Aunt Ginny’s Elixir are going to be nice to have in the medicine cabinet. 🇨🇭
IMG_0002.jpeg

The other plants are going to run out of ron pretty quick and get stuck to the side…they will be fine though.

Take care y’all 😉🙏

:thanks: Stop in again soon. There will be some stuff going on sooner than later and follow the grow to see how they progress.

Last edited:

Day 11 Standard Procedure ✅

Here we go again…standard procedure mode activated. Watering right now with RO water with CalMag and the first top dressing won’t be until Day 28. Then they get more Dr. Earth Flower Girl, Diat.Earth, mychorrizzea, and worm castings. In this run I am adding another 25% more to my top dressing to try and avoid a small deficiency I have been getting in some strains.
IMG_0004.jpeg

Lights are set around 175 ppfd to soil or around 190 at leaf level but ranges from 185 to about 200 through the room. They seem to be happy. RH at 64-68% at leaf level and temps around 78-80F. VPD is in range. ✅

IMG_0009.jpeg

Lots of organic material in the soil from our compost pile and the prior grow as well. Soil looked like it had some nice critters in there too, doing their thing. I will never go back to using liquid nutrients, even though I grew some bigger plants, the flavor wasn’t as good. Adding the UV-B has helped the flavor profile too. More trichome production in last two grows.

IMG_0008.jpeg

The the lights, fans, I take and exhaust, as well as the automated environmental controls by inkbird are fully functional and ready for this grow 👍

Let’s hope for some bomb ass buds !!
😚💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

Thanks for stopping by 🙏

Day 12 Happy and Praying

Standard procedure with light watering RO water, little CalMag, and environment is stable at 65-68% RH and 80F.
IMG_0010.jpeg

Stable between 185 and 200 ppfd at leaf level. They all look happy, and they are still praying late in the day.

IMG_0014.jpeg

A new strain, Laughing gas from Mephisto. Looking very healthy…👍

IMG_0012.jpeg

The Orange biscuit looks like she may have topped herself. Not sure what happened there.

IMG_0013.jpeg

Chemical Romance, another interesting strain from Mephisto that should be pretty yummy. 🤩

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

Day 14 The little ladies enjoying the lights…

Standard procedure today is to do absolutely nothing . They don’t need any water, environment is spot on, just smile for the camera ladies.

:photog:🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴

IMG_0017.jpeg

Lights dialed in right now. 👍 Running around 30% and approximately 190ppfd at leaf level. Lower than I had on last run, as these Mephisto genetics like the lights a little lower than some other strains. Will probably max out around 500-600 ppfd.

Soik looks dry on top, but they all have a little weight to them. One day to let the roots spread, and then I will do a foliar spray tomorrow with a little CalMag, and top dress with some Diatomaceous earth for some silica and other micronutrients for the microorganisms in the soil.
IMG_0018.jpeg

Laughing gas, what a beauty! 🤩

IMG_0019.jpeg

The fat leaves on her are indicating a potential heavy indica phenotype.

IMG_0020.jpeg

I absolutely love this strain. Orange Biscuits has this super Orange 🍊 sweetness upfront on the inhale and then you get the cookies 🍪 on the exhale. Amazing terps. I put two of them down 👍gonna be very nice to add to the medicine cabinet.

IMG_0021.jpeg

Here is the other, that I thought topped itself. Something unique about her growth, I guess we’ll see. 🤔

Thanks for stopping by. It will be interesting here soon enough.
:thanks:

Day 31 Rolling along folks. Standard procedure with watering RO with some Cal Mag. ✅

IMG_0049.jpeg

Looking healthy and green. I am out of town next week and the fiancé is watching them during their stretch phase. Should be cool to see them when I get back. Nothing to do but water them and watch!

IMG_0050.jpeg

Not much to say, but should be fun to look at in about another month!

IMG_0053.jpeg

I think this is Chemical Romance. Nice little plant for sure. 👍

IMG_0052.jpeg

The Aunt Ginny’s Elixir is still a small little girl yet, but she will start her stretch soon as well.

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

MedCzech’s ManCave

Well, I don’t really take time to trim my buds, salon level, but the herb itself is really potent stuff. This Double Grape is a strain definitely north of 20% THC…

IMG_0054.jpeg

Smells like a sour diesel-grape kool-aid cross should smell. Nice and frosty herb 🌿 💯‼️

IMG_0055.jpeg

Mephisto’s Wedding is such a good strain. Smells like burnt rubber but tastes like vanilla icing and some other spice in there…😋 yummy stuff.

Peace ☮️love 💕and happiness 😄‼️

Day 40

MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴🪴

All is well. Plants got a top dress, there getting around 500-600 ppfd at leaf level, they also get 30 minutes of UV in all three zones. I will raise that up to 45 minutes next week.

IMG_0176.jpeg

Happy with the stunted grow. The training and keeping lights low due what I wanted. A more manageable canopy and lots of strains. 12 strains and almost 20 plants. 🪴

IMG_0180.jpeg

Double Grape x SB Nuggets. Smells really sweet. 🍇🍓

IMG_0179.jpeg

Super Orange Haze 🍊has a great citrus aroma already.

This is where it gets fun. Tune back in for some more closeup shots as the trichomes and buds start stacking up ‼️😚💨💨💨💨

MedCzech’s ManCave
🪴🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴🪴

Day 52 Top dressed ✅

All got their top dressing and watered with RO and not ph’d.
Top dressing is worm castings, Mychorrizea, and Dr. Earth Flower Girl. This might actually be their last feeding. They will get a tea made next week, but that’s going to be it into the finish. Just water and CalMag.

IMG_0234.jpeg

Looking healthy. The lights have reached their peak intensity and wil now start turning them very slowly down into the finish to mimic fall. They seem to turn colors and maintain their trichomes better during the cure when I do this.

IMG_0237.jpeg

Orange 🍊 biscuit is a frosty little girl. Super terps of citrus, vanilla and a strange funk…😋

IMG_0236.jpeg

Grappa is a nice little plant 🪴. Smells of grape 🍇 sweet wine with a little skunk.

IMG_0239.jpeg

Midnight Bessie from Elev8 seeds is looking nice. Smells like lime skittles and a little haze thing at the finish. Should be yummy. 🤤

IMG_0238.jpeg

Another nice plant 🪴 here with the Chemical Romance 💘. Smells like a Chemical sweet gas with a complex flavor profile. Can’t wait to try this one.

IMG_0243.jpeg

Yep, another beauty here. Sour Bubbly x Hubbabubbahaze. Smells exactly like that old school bubblegum. 😜 going to be a very tasty smoke. Super sweet!

IMG_0241.jpeg

This Laughing Gas ⛽️ from Mephisto is awesome and the trichome heads are huge. Going to be awesome. If you like gas and fruit like I do, you will love this smoke!

IMG_0246.jpeg

Just a nice room overall. Maybe I stunted them a little more than I wanted, but I am still very satisfied with what I believe will be a nice harvest!

Thanks for stopping by y’all 😚💨💨💨💨

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃

MedCzech’s ManCave Update
🪴🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴🪴

Day 68 The end is near… :muahaha:

They’re about to get the axe 🪓 😉

IMG_0313.jpeg

Actually took two of them down yesterday, one of the Double Grape x SB Nuggets that has that classic skittles terpene profile and this one has a little gassy spice thing going on too. The other was the Fairy 🧚🏻 Cake 🧁 that was stunted due to it being damaged on the main stem right at the flip.

Anyways. Here are some closeups. :photog:🪴🪴🪴

IMG_0308.jpeg

Laughing Gas #1 has a very sweet fruity terpene profile.

IMG_0315.jpeg

Laughing Gas #2 is completely different and smells like a rubber cement gas with some fruity undertones. Going to be good stuff IMO. Looks frosty as hell too.

IMG_0310.jpeg

This Super Orange Haze smells so good. Just like the name. Crazy citrus 🍊 with a funky haze finish. Should be very tasty with a cup of coffee ☕️.

IMG_0309.jpeg

This Chemical Romance might just be one of the stinkiest plants I have ever grown, and smells something like burnt rubber chemical spill with a sweet rotten fruit finish. Probably going to taste really good though. 😜

IMG_0311.jpeg

Orange Biscuits #1 looks good. Solid buds and smells like a citrus vanilla cookie 🍪. Lots of the GSC lineage in this one.

IMG_0312.jpeg

Grappa is a frosty plant. Smells mostly like a grape 🍇 candy and I little 🍷 wine finish.

IMG_0317.jpeg

The DG x SB Nuggets here is a nice size plant with thick buds. The stickiest plant in the room. Very oily… going to be nice herb. A fruity, grape 🍇 spice funk.

IMG_0316.jpeg

Some nice buds in here for sure. Looking forward to the next month or so.

Take care y’all 😚💨💨💨💨💨

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃

Back