This isnt me telling you what to do at all. I just feel after emailing a handful of companies and reaching out to them (i was wanting to make my own cartridges) but unfortunately currently all cartridges are made in china and only have to meet a rohs requirement to be exported here which means they have up to 4 percent lead. California changed there laws as of january 1st this year to allow the least amount of lead in all cartridges allowed to be sold at dispensaries. Whoch is 16 times less than colorado allows.i beleive inwas told. They arent lead free.. yes that includes the real CCELL. I have touched base with a couple that do have some completely lead free and they run 8 to 10 dollars each for unfilled carts and glass. Also beware that terpines suck stuff thats harmful to us out of plastic. Do what you want though. Im just a fellow stoner relaying a message is all. Feel bad for all the 21 year olds or college kids smoking heavy metals with under developed nervous systems. Hey, as long as the state gets tax money right? Tagging along for the grow

Dude I'm gonna take my chances with the poison ivy. Holding a pee for a whole grow just ain't happening:crying::crying::crying: Oh Ripley's OG is one I've been wanting to try but they are always out when I'm ordering.:goodluck::vibes:

Back