Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Just setting up so Champions can get their names in...rules details added shortly....:headbang:

This is a Championship Battle..only open to Winners of the two qualifying legs 2018 and returning Champion Gladiators from 2017.

Championship Battle Rules of Engagement 2018.

Championship Battle will start 1st September and Finish for Voting on 8th December

There will be a two week germ period prior to the official start date.

A Battle code will be released by @Ripper 2 weeks prior to the Battle start date to be included in your germ photo

No entries will be accepted after the Battle start date..

Final pictures will include the full pot and plant. On the pot will be a 3x5 card or piece of paper with the growers name finish date and a specialized password that will be given by Ripper just prior to the grower taking final pictures.

Growers may grow however many plants they want but must choose their competition plant at the 30 day mark of the competition.

Team Leader

Mephisto Rep @gbd

Team

@St. Tom

Last edited:
Im available

Sorry to hear that @ChroToker :bighug:..hope everything is Okay for you...:headbang:
All good here thanks @Mossy for asking! I am taking a 2 week holiday in September with nobody to tend my babies so unfortunately won't be able to get the tent up and running until I'm back.

All good here thanks @Mossy for asking! I am taking a 2 week holiday in September with nobody to tend my babies so unfortunately won't be able to get the tent up and running until I'm back.

Good...as long as it is not Trouble at your door.....:headbang:...Damn Shame though.....plan your holiday for August next year....:biggrin:

thanks mossy also add me for heavyweight and dinafem if there both a go

Can I be [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] ? Just trying to decide which 3 of my 24 Mephisto stains that will get the limelight. I'm thinking maybe ... Forgotten Cookies, AVT Special Pheno, & Tyrone Special. :smoking:

Hey brothers!

Count me in for this. Been considering what to drop.

Maybe one of the newer strains, forum stomper or strawberry nuggets. I prefer larger structured plants. Any advice on what Meph strains to look at?

J

Back