Walter white
image.jpg

Strawberry nuggets, 3bears OG, Walter White,Blue toof, Blue Cush. My second grow first was only a minor success but in my opinion a failure. So let’s try again.
Keep a close eye on the humidity this time of year as it gets REAL dry in the next couple months. If ya need to fix it, I recommend an ultrasonic 3 head pond fogger to fight mother nature, as they are an affordable way to get a lot of moisture into a tent. Good luck with the Phisters.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

View attachment 981072
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Wally was the very first auto strain I ever grew. I started with a single hand me down 1818 gen 6 3500K 90CRI Citizen running at a stout 35w off a yanked China driver from a gutted Viparspectra mounted to an active generic CPU cooler with a small 12v fan all mounted to a cheap gooseneck lamp that was modded to hold the CPU cooler and COB. Had that Mild Thing mounted to the side of a white 5 gallon bucket with three small plants started in 1L containers in coco inside the bucket. They QUICKLY outgrew the bucket home and I started my first official auto garden and snagged a few more KAAAHBS and a couple Mean Well HLG 240 C.C. drivers @ 1050ma. I only got a couple zips total off those 3, as the plants were teeny, but they were dynamite quality wise with zero larf. It was a VERY eye opening experience into the world of modern autos (Especially Mephisto) grown under badass LEDs though. What a great time to be a farmer!!

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Back