Mephisto Genetics Mephisto garms/merch! Feedback appreciated :)

Which design do you like most?

Votes: 5 15.6%

Votes: 9 28.1%

Votes: 10 31.3%

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Design something else!

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Hi guys sent first t-shirts and hoodies out today!
enjoy them guys :)

I'm sorry though I'm going to have to charge shipping on these from now, or find a different way to ship, as it cost €20 euros to ship the hoody ! :(
dont worry though I'll try and find the most cost effective method.

Don't forget to check on an XXL tee for me, at your convenience! Also, if they're still available, I'd love to get my hands on a pack of Tyrone Specials before they're gone for good! My single Tyrone bean needs friends! I really couldn't be happier for your successes! I look forward to showing my continued support and growing out more of your monster genetics! Also, I responded to your pot size question in my Mountain Medicine Grow thread. Stay busy, amigos!

Yup I,m XXL too,

Just wondering why Tyrone special is a limted edition and isn't gonna become regular stock, what was it that made it not make the cut?

Got to say gbd's tyrone was awesome, awesome enough for me to enter it in to Bom/Pom and as a result, I ordered me some.

Can't wait for smoke report , but those colours..oh man.

Buying direct from the breeder surely is the way to go but there are a few other seed seller selling Tyrone Special, seedsman, Herbies, Herbies Autoflowering, UK seed bank,Cannabis seeds store and dope seeds.

Don't forget to check on an XXL tee for me, at your convenience! Also, if they're still available, I'd love to get my hands on a pack of Tyrone Specials before they're gone for good! My single Tyrone bean needs friends! I really couldn't be happier for your successes! I look forward to showing my continued support and growing out more of your monster genetics! Also, I responded to your pot size question in my Mountain Medicine Grow thread. Stay busy, amigos!

thanks man! Whatever you need get in touch and you know we'll sort you out!

Yup I,m XXL too,

Just wondering why Tyrone special is a limted edition and isn't gonna become regular stock, what was it that made it not make the cut?

Got to say gbd's tyrone was awesome, awesome enough for me to enter it in to Bom/Pom and as a result, I ordered me some.

Can't wait for smoke report , but those colours..oh man.

Buying direct from the breeder surely is the way to go but there are a few other seed seller selling Tyrone Special, seedsman, Herbies, Herbies Autoflowering, UK seed bank,Cannabis seeds store and dope seeds.

the Tyrone special is a limited edition line because it was made as an auto x auto f1 when the longterm breeding projects were being made as f4 seeds.
There's nothing to do with it being lesser quality it was just made as the green crack aka auto Cush line and the sour crack were being run concurrently and there were great plants left over of each to work with.
If you guys want to order Mephisto gear only then of course come to us for the best prices, freebies and service, but if you guys are wanting to pick up other breeders work in the same order then I'm sure seedsman, herbies and co. Won't let you down.
cheers mitch

Oh and ps, given the nice results from the ts, it's something we will certainly reproduce again and add to the catalogue full time.

Order inbound! Cheers!

Oh and ps, given the nice results from the ts, it's something we will certainly reproduce again and add to the catalogue full time.

Awesome news , thanks Mitch :D

Hey guys I just stopped by to let you know I think your doing some great work. I really enjoy reading your threads and seeing all of your great strains!

Hey guys I just stopped by to let you know I think your doing some great work. I really enjoy reading your threads and seeing all of your great strains!

Thanks a lot man, we are always very surprised and excited by any interest in what we are doing
keeps us motivated :)
kind regards, mitch

Hiya lads, how's tricks?

Received my t-shirt, sticker and freebie Chem City Blues seeds! The tshirt fits perfectly and I love the design, thanks a lot lads, much appreciated.

Keep up the good work!

Peace
NB

Back