Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

Man I wish I had the fund to jump on that 10% off

Cant afford it for a little while. Ill be looking at that Alien Og you got there when I do have the funds. Been looking for a good Og Auto..Super stoked you chose to go with the alien cut.

Looks like I'm about to make my rehire order in the pass 3wks!

Just wondering, have any of your seeds made it to Australia yet?

Thanks for the love guys! I love you too!

thanks for the sticky Duggy.

New rule implemented, I'd like to offer all returning customers 10% off their next order :)

Hu-wha!?!?! I'm going to buy some of those specialty strains now!!

This is insanity, Mitch! You guys are the best!

Neko if You are interessted in the Alien Og Stuff check my new Mephisto thread Supernatural Og(there i run the Limited Edition crosses from the Aliens)...next up to germ is S.O.D.K. x Ripleys Og but first cutting the Tyrones and dat Deep Blue C(which is this time a almost pure Blues pheno)

I love the way's that you guy's do business :kusht: your presentation is top notch:d5: I feel that you take afn seriously:Cool bud:and aim to please.:Sharing One: I have started some mephisto bean's have two baby sour bubbly's and one walter white, after about a week I will do up tent #2 with thee more mephisto stuff.:dance2: the 10% off is a great deal , and it look's like a second order is forthcoming:woohoo:
I will e-mail you soon mitch. my first order only took six day's:Cool bud: but I can see spain from my second story window!:grin::hug:

Just wondering, have any of your seeds made it to Australia yet?

yes I believe we have some Mephisto seeds down under with a member here :)

I love the way's that you guy's do business :kusht: your presentation is top notch:d5: I feel that you take afn seriously:Cool bud:and aim to please.:Sharing One: I have started some mephisto bean's have two baby sour bubbly's and one walter white, after about a week I will do up tent #2 with thee more mephisto stuff.:dance2: the 10% off is a great deal , and it look's like a second order is forthcoming:woohoo:
I will e-mail you soon mitch. my first order only took six day's:Cool bud: but I can see spain from my second story window!:grin::hug:

thanks dude, yes we take this place seriously, it's the one place we post all of our stuff and with the greatest detail.

i'm really thankful that mossy was so welcoming to us, and we are trying to include AFN in our promotional material, poster, catalogue, business card etc to hopefully get more people here :)

also the 10% off, there's no time limit on that, it can be a fixed deal as a way to say an extra thanks and reward returning customers.

thanks everyone too for your nice comments!

Mitch, what would you recommend as a Sativa dominant strain for outdoors in warm sunny Australia? Apologies if this is the wrong place to be asking.

Nice work om the catalog Mitch. I can't wait to try some Toof Decay. I'll be in touch soon.:hug:

Mitch, what would you recommend as a Sativa dominant strain for outdoors in warm sunny Australia? Apologies if this is the wrong place to be asking.

Hi, my suggestions would be hubbabubbasmelloscope, fantasmo express, sodk, and Ripleys og , they carry the most consistent sativa phenotypes from our lines

anything else, you're welcome to ask in here!

Back