Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

Hey peeps

Looking at ordering some seeds but on your website but how do we claim the two free seeds if we order 3 do we need a code?

Keep up the top work guys
Peace
PM Mitch or email him, website might not be working right yet.

Hi, there's no code, it's just my rule to slip extra seeds into any direct orders :)

Hey peeps

Looking at ordering some seeds but on your website but how do we claim the two free seeds if we order 3 do we need a code?

Keep up the top work guys
Peace

No freebies if you ask . :roflcry:

Haha yeh that's cool man gunna get the mix pack and 3 Walters ordered when I get home :peace:

Got my beans today. 6 days, including the weekend!!!! Thank you again Mitch:tiphat:!

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH...............I have no room left to grow any of these right now............................ :DragonSmoke:

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH...............I have no room left to grow any of these right now............................ :DragonSmoke:

Add them to your collection pop .:grin:

Lol, that sucks, I know the feeling, I have a much smaller grow and really wish I had more room like you and some of the others.

i feel ya there bro,I have two of mephistos gear still to drop aa soon as im able and tweo others ppl beans too LOL all backed up n stuff lol!!"AFN smoke out"

i feel ya there bro,I have two of mephistos gear still to drop aa soon as im able and tweo others ppl beans too LOL all backed up n stuff lol!!"AFN smoke out"

Well, actually, it feels good to know you have more than enough to keep you growing!

:Sharing One:

Back