Indoor Mephisto grow ...

Chester

Honey Hugger ...
Reaction score
1 Walter White is doing great ... 1 Walter White and it's replacement not so great ... First Fantasmo seed failed to germinate ... Second Fantasmo is 10 days old and doing well ... SODK x Ripley OG is 2 weeks old and doing well ... this is a Nirvana Soil and Flower tab grow ... using RO water and CalMag, Silica Blast & Wet Betty ... 4 gal pots ... Advanced LED DS400 / 360 actual watts ... Soil is 1/2 recycled and the rest Lamberts Organic Potting mix / Coast of Maine Quoddy and 1/3 Perlite ...

Walter White @ 3 weeks ... :woohoo1:
DSCN1205.JPG
DSCN1207.JPG

Walter Whites ... smallest is 3 weeks ... other is 2 weeks ...
:shrug:
DSCN1212.JPG

Fantasmo Express ... 10 days ... :thumbsup:
DSCN1210.JPG
DSCN1211.JPG

SODK x Ripley OG ... 2 weeks ... :thumbsup:
DSCN1208.JPG
DSCN1209.JPG

:pass:

Larger Walter White looks wilted which I thought would improve w/ water but didn't ... SODK doing great ! Fantasmo Express doing great ... 2 smaller Walters looking good for their size ...

Walter White ... 22 days ...
DSCN1231.JPG
DSCN1232.JPG

2 smaller Walter Whites ... ages 2 & 3 weeks ...
DSCN1220.JPG

DSCN1218.JPG

SODK x Ripley OG ... 3 weeks ...
DSCN1222.JPG

DSCN1223.JPG

Fantasmo Express ... 17 days ...
DSCN1225.JPG
DSCN1226.JPG

:toke:

Last edited:
It's a fuzzy pipe cleaner ... slows the upward growth of the center stem and encourages the plant to bush out ... about six hours at a time works for me ... the grower I borrowed the idea from called it Pony tailing ... there are examples on the early pages of most of my journals ...

Last edited:
It's a fuzzy pipe cleaner ... slows the upward growth of the center stem and encourages the plant to bush out ... about six hours at a time works for me ... the grower I borrowed the idea from called it Pony tailing ... there are examples on the early pages of most of my journals ...
^^^
Good tip dude may have to give this a try myself, seen it before but wasn't sure what it actually does.

I visit this grow every 3-4 days ... grow space temps have been hovering in the 90* range for highs and 80* for lows ... they've dropped close to 10* in the past 2 weeks and should continue to trend downwards ... All plants looked good and needed watering w/ CalMag; Silica Blast and Wet Betty ... Larger Walter White is no longer wilted and is in bloom ... Smaller Walters are doing well ... SODK is just starting to bloom and Fantasmo Express showed her knickers ... I added a DS100 for an additional 100 watts of light ... and expanded the grow space to 5'x2' ... now have about 45 watts per sq ft ... lights are at 18" ...
:thumbsup:

Walter White ... 26 days ...
DSCN1236.JPG

DSCN1234.JPG

SODK x Ripley OG ... 3 weeks ...
DSCN1237.JPG
DSCN1239.JPG

Fantasmo Express ...
DSCN1240.JPG
DSCN1242.JPG

2 Walter Whites ....
DSCN1245.JPG
DSCN1246.JPG

:toke:

Last edited:
Looks like you are going to have some large plants on your hands by the end of the grow, that first Walter White is damn impressive. I plan on ordering some more beans soon and this is only making it harder to choose, there are so many amazing strains, grows and growers on AFN. Nice work!

Back