@Ash-a-Ton 1st
@AJrexxx 2nd
@F.N.
@Pops tied 3rd
@Brew712 5th

Pm me your safe shipping info and I will forward to Mitch. He will be sending all of you some new artisanals mid January and top 3 will get a T-shirt.

Great job guys and thank you to @Mossy for getting together with @mephisto Mitch to set this up... I may slip my addy in for some of those artisanals lol.
Awesome! Thanks to everyone that voted. Much love and Merry Christmas! I'll pm you right now @Ripper

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/61158/

@Ash-a-Ton 1st
@AJrexxx 2nd
@F.N.
@Pops tied 3rd
@Brew712 5th

Pm me your safe shipping info and I will forward to Mitch. He will be sending all of you some new artisanals mid January and top 3 will get a T-shirt.

Great job guys and thanks to @Mossy for getting together with @mephisto Mitch to set this up... I may slip my addy in for some of those artisanals lol.

Thank you @Ripper :bravo:..AND @wwwillie for managing this Epic [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017Battle.[/HASHTAG]

Never has there been so Many Beautiful girls in one grow thread..:bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS...:worship:

@Ash-a-Ton :bighug:..Bud.....:bighug:..to be Named [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] has to be one of the most coveted Titles on AFN..:bravo::bravo::bravo:

[HASHTAG]#mephheadsforlife[/HASHTAG]

@AJrexxx ...:yeah:...got my eye on you...I Think you may be an Autoflower Ringer...3 Placements in 2017 Battles and the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] Title.........:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Amazing....I'm so Pleased you are batting for the [HASHTAG]#cannazoneseedtestteam[/HASHTAG] now..

@F.N. :bravo: @Pops :bravo: COGRATULATIONS on your joint 3 rd place...Awesome..:bighug:

@Brew712 :bravo: CONGRATULATIONS on your win..5th in a field as strongly contested as Mephisto is Brilliant.

I'd like to Invite you on to the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] for 2018 if you are Interested...?

The seed vendors want to Invite all of the top growers in 2017 onto the Test Team...:headbang:..Head Hunted.

2017 was our [HASHTAG]#Growbattle[/HASHTAG] Experiment...:biggrin:..everybody said putting so many Stoners in one Battle would end up in a pitch battle.....:biggrin:..you proved them wrong.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Mitch and the Mephisto Team have asked for a full 3 leg Battle for 2018...:headbang:

First leg starts 1st Feb and is open to all comers..top 5 go through to the Champion of Champion Battle

Second leg starts early May and is open to all comers..top 5 go through to the Champion of Champion Battle

Champion of Champions battle to decide [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] will start 1st Sept 2018
this is Only Open to the Winners of the first two legs..and the 5 [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] who will be defending their Titles.

[HASHTAG]#savespaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#growcannabislivewithfriends[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#autoflowergrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon::amazon::amazon:

@AJrexxx First Place in the First Leg [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG]

[HASHTAG]#Top Gladiator[/HASHTAG]

th

th

5 site points

Plus 10 site points for the [HASHTAG]#fastbuds2017groweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] title

Plus 8 site points for 2nd place Mephisto 2017..:bravo::bravo::bravo:

@Brew712 into the [HASHTAG]#membertrophycabinet[/HASHTAG] with 2 site points for 5th in the Mephisto 2017 Battle..:bravo::bravo::bravo:

@Pops coming into the [HASHTAG]#cannazonetesteamtrophycabinet[/HASHTAG] with a joint 3rd in the [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG]

6 site points..:bravo::bravo::bravo:

@Ash-a-Ton broke the wait with a Mighty 10 points for winning [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] title

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

[HASHTAG]#Goautoflowerwarriors[/HASHTAG] :bravo::bravo::bravo:

@F.N. 2nd in the [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] battle..:bravo::bravo::bravo:

8 Site Points

[HASHTAG]#goautoflowerwarriors[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

All of your Site points should be on now...:headbang:...Site Rank badges should turn up shortly...remember if you have 9 badges showing you may have to go to your profile and rotate your rank stars in..

GLADIATOR NEWS***HOT PRESS***HOT PRESS***HOT PRESS***

The standard of Gladiators Grower in this Battle is so Good we would like to Invite the other 17 of you that Finished the Battle on to the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] 2018.

When new seed vendors come on AFN and donate seed for Sponsored battles..the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] get Priority choice on donated seed places.

Anyone who Finished and links me to a Review for any AFN vendor product used during this Battle will be Eligible to Join up for 2018.

You will also get your Vendor badge and 1,000 plus rep points for any review completed before 31st Jan 2018...:headbang:

Tag me In..

Back