GLADIATOR NEWS***HOT PRESS***HOT PRESS***HOT PRESS***

The standard of Gladiators Grower in this Battle is so Good we would like to Invite the other 17 of you that Finished the Battle on to the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] 2018.

When new seed vendors come on AFN and donate seed for Sponsored battles..the [HASHTAG]#cannazone seed test team[/HASHTAG] get Priority choice on donated seed places.

Anyone who Finished and links me to a Review for any AFN vendor product used during this Battle will be Eligible to Join up for 2018.

You will also get your Vendor badge and 1,000 plus rep points for any review completed before 31st Jan 2018...:headbang:

Tag me In..

Hi Mossy, I rallied and got my 1st smoke review written and posted. It is for the Sour Crinkle that ran in this Sept Mephisto GrowBattle. I tried to tag you in, but just in case, here is the link: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-sour-crinkle-smoke-report.63850/ I hope I put this in the right place, didn't know how to make it a "showcase" item. Appreciate any help you can offer in getting the Vendor Badge & 1000 rep points that you mention here. Many thanks. :toke:

Hi Mossy, I rallied and got my 1st smoke review written and posted. It is for the Sour Crinkle that ran in this Sept Mephisto GrowBattle. I tried to tag you in, but just in case, here is the link: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-sour-crinkle-smoke-report.63850/ I hope I put this in the right place, didn't know how to make it a "showcase" item. Appreciate any help you can offer in getting the Vendor Badge & 1000 rep points that you mention here. Many thanks. :toke:
Hi again Mossy, did you notice this post back on Jan 30? Maybe it got lost in the ton of tags you get. I'm just looking to take you up on your offer of the Vendor Badge & 1000 rep points for getting a review written. Many thanks for your help. :toke:

Hi again Mossy, did you notice this post back on Jan 30? Maybe it got lost in the ton of tags you get. I'm just looking to take you up on your offer of the Vendor Badge & 1000 rep points for getting a review written. Many thanks for your help. :toke:
Hey only1sky tag rebel in live stoner chat with the badge you want and he will sort you out mossy mentioned she want getting tags etc

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Who won I’m only out and to stoned to read all that beautiful growing well done guys [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back