New Grower Mephisto Skywalker OG 5gal vs 3gal

LST Around day 28 pre stretch, Tie the top down 45 degrees, ever so gently, and tie the stem base on the other side of the pot, so the stem is vertical.
Don’t LST too early as it will make more work for you on the daily…easy peasy

ps thank you

LST Around day 28 pre stretch, Tie the top down 45 degrees, ever so gently, and tie the stem base on the other side of the pot, so the stem is vertical.
Don’t LST too early as it will make more work for you on the daily…easy peasy
Much appreciated, I‘m leaning towards not tying the center top down, just the branches but we’ll see. It’s the carpenter in me, I have a shape in mind and I want to see if I can build it.

Can’t beat the Forum Stomper IMO
Heard a lot of good things about it. I have sour stomper hope it’s nice as well. Because of their freebies coming 5 at a time the stock is full enough and now I’m just keeping an eye out for heavy indicas like 24 carat or sour crack and the like.

Not been able to get Mephisto easy where I’m from lol
When it comes to Indicas I do love Barneys SKYWALKER OG, Wedding Cake, Dos si Dos,
or Blackberry Kush from FastBuds…

Well I decided to pull the plug on this grow due to the heat. Running 2 air conditioners in the shed and the tent temp is still mid 80s. Not to mention the house AC is running practically 24 hours to keep the family cool so when you include the light, exhaust, humidifier etc my electric bill for two months will cost about 6 months worth of weed. Not very practical when I consider I still have 20 ounces in my wine cooler. So I’ll start a new grow when it gets to the low 70s consistently which could take a month or two. In the meantime I’ll have to live vicariously through other grows and keep taking notes! Happy growing! Peace

Back