New Grower Mephisto Skywalker OG 5gal vs 3gal

I went out to refill the humidifier and the second sprout has broken ground so both seeds went just 72 hours seed to sprout. In the morning I’ll have a family pic and my feeding plan. Here we grow! Peace

Dang man I woke up and scurried out to the shed to say good morning to my babies and right as I opened the tent the phone rang and I got called in to work. I asked for paternity leave but to no avail.

Journal Day 1

Ok so we’re off and running with 2 kids who sprouted 2 hours apart. My light is 32” above the pots and it’s dimmed to 40%. Tent is humming at 77/66. Just PH’d water first couple days then nutes at half strength for days 3-7. I use a chlorine filter on my garden hose and I ph down to 6.0. I’ll be fertigating every day until I get about a 20% runoff. I prefer to feed slowly. I do 2 circles in each pot, go roll a joint to smoke when I’m done, and then 1 circle each til runoff. Everyone has their way hahaha. I’m already looking forward to posting a pic on Day 7. Happy growing! Peace
607CC0AD-9B39-489C-9D1D-70260CB4E64E.jpeg
45F450D3-666F-4413-924F-65B3AF9D64AE.jpeg
4C4E5280-409F-4D6E-9485-B5062857CCA5.jpeg

But one thing is for sure, I’m reeeaally looking forward to having just 2 plants this run. Both on the same feed schedule no less! A stacked tent will be for winter, I work outside and its too hot to come home and worry about a bunch of kids and a big harvest.

Great to have you mallet, I’m still flip flopping on how I’m going to train and shape but it should be fun. :cheers:

LST Around day 28 pre stretch, Tie the top down 45 degrees, ever so gently, and tie the stem base on the other side of the pot, so the stem is vertical.
Don’t LST too early as it will make more work for you on the daily…easy peasy

Back