New Grower Mephisto Skywalker OG 5gal vs 3gal

PeaceLove&Buds

It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Homegrown!
Hello growfriends! For this grow I’m going to cut way back and I‘m going to experiment with different pot sizes. I’m growing 2 Mephisto Skywalker OG, one in a 3gal and one in a 5gal. It seems logical to use the same strain for results not to mention I have 6 flavors in the wine cooler from the last grow.

I’m going a different route and will not be topping these plants. Ive only grown topped plants and I need to know what I am or am not missing in different techniques. I’m excited and I’ll surely have LST and other questions. Other than that my specs remain the same…
4x4 tent
4x4 efinity 600w LED
Cloudline exhaust
Royal Tupur Coco
General Hydroponics nutes FloraMicro FloraGro FloraBloom on their medium feed schedule

I dropped the seeds in distilled water and put them in the wine cooler for 24 hours where it’s cool and dark and filled the bags and gave them a nice soak. Light will stay on 24 hours to provide stable temp/rh until they sprout. Until then happy growing! Peace
C274AC00-5DAC-4790-88E4-0CBBE131215C.jpeg
DF8D0992-2107-4242-B001-B5DE5ED0A51C.jpeg
96E43566-7649-4BFA-9AC6-EAF4B100C636.jpeg

That 5 gallon girl will need much more training but it will pay off. Focus on the root temperatures too. You can get thermostatically controlled heat mats on Amazon for 30 GBP to increase yield. 24 C is optimal.
Also look into getting some good soil microbes like Ecothrive Biosys and/or Great White as a weekly dose.
All fully organic of course!

I’ll definitely have to take a seat for this one!

Happy growth Growmie!!!

I just dropped the beans and thanks to my growmie up there I realized I forgot to mention the Great White I sprinkle in and around the hole. I’ll be lightly hand spraying a few times a day until the sprout is a couple days old as well. I’m going to be an optimist and guess they’ll sprout Monday midday.
538C3C03-9C0D-4263-8FB0-A75532341D87.jpeg

I just dropped the beans and thanks to my growmie up there I realized I forgot to mention the Great White I sprinkle in and around the hole. I’ll be lightly hand spraying a few times a day until the sprout is a couple days old as well. I’m going to be an optimist and guess they’ll sprout Monday midday.View attachment 1506127

That stuff is Awesome and Ecothrive Biosys is even higher rated on growdiaries. Mix the two together and feed those microbes with Alg a mic. They LOVE IT
What nutes are you running Gromie?

That stuff is Awesome and Ecothrive Biosys is even higher rated on growdiaries. Mix the two together and feed those microbes with Alg a mic. They LOVE IT
What nutes are you running Gromie?
I use General Hydroponic nutes, FloraMicro FloraGro FloraBloom. I think they’re as basic as you can get but they work lol

I use General Hydroponic nutes, FloraMicro FloraGro FloraBloom. I think they’re as basic as you can get but they work lol

Are they 100% organic?
I’m totally for biobizz organics when it comes to my soil and nutes. You may get less but it’s the best and always will be for taste, potency and Quality

Are they 100% organic?
I’m totally for biobizz organics when it comes to my soil and nutes. You may get less but it’s the best and always will be for taste, potency and Quality
No they’re not organic

Back