Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Toofless Alien smoke report

Hippy_BiotabsF70

Formerly Hippy71
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything
Howdy AFN People :biggrin: :welcome: :vibe:

My second @mephisto smoke report here and it's for the new love of my life, Toofless Alien :jointman:

This is only my second grow and my first experience with Mephisto beans, along with the Sour Crack I have also done a smoke report for.

Seedbank: Mephisto Genetics.

Strain: Toofless Alien

Did it autoflower?: Duh, yep! At 18 days I think.

Soil/hydro: Biobizz Lightmix. 15 litre air pot. 3x3 tent.

Nutes: AN PH perfect triple base nutes with B52, Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, Overdrive, Carboload.

Light (kind and schedule): DIY (kit) Citizen CLU048 1212 200w COB system 20/4. Cobs started at 40+ inches from plants and left at the same height for the entire grow. The plants grow up to whatever height they fancy. TA ended up 16 inches or so from the cobs.

From seed to harvest: 71 days. Cloudy trichs and a decent number of ambers. 5% maybe. I wanted a good daytime uppy smoke from this one as the Sour Crack is for nighttime meds.

Dry yield: Call it 140g. I smoked a bit before weighing so a little more, but I can't say how much.

High/Effect Duration: I am smoking some that is properly dried but only cured for around 4 days so far, so bare that in mind....

In summary: PHWOOOAAAARRRR!!! This stuff is the actual bollocks, excuse my French. When I first tried a test bud I thought I'd picked it too soon - it was so sativa like, it actually gave me cold shivers through my body, and did the same to my wife. In fact it really f*cked her up because she tried it after refraining from THC for 6 months! :crying: :hookah: :baked: It gave me a real rush type buzz which settle to a nice stone after around 20 minutes.

Now that's it dry and is starting to cure that's changed, for the better. It's such a lovely day smoke. I am a wake n bake kinda fella, and I smoked one at 8.30 this morning, then went and did a bit of gardening and some cleaning! Most unlike me! Usually I need 3 joints and some reggae before I can get going but not with the TA. Definitely a good motivational, energetic smoke for me personally. After about half an hour it settles to a nice heavier stone but is not a couch locker, UNLESS you're tired then it's time for bye byes Zzzzzz lol.

My fellow tester Lobster Boy, who is also a medical user (as much as can be in uk), has crohns disease and pain from a recent accident and finger amputation or two. We had a good session on it yesterday and he text me this morning to say he went to bed at 8.30pm and didn't wake up until 4.00am which is miraculous for him. Def a good evening smoke as it gets heavy if you indulge a lot :dizzy:

We had a brilliant day yesterday on it and LB stated it was far nicer and stronger than what he buys. We were in fits of laughter all afternoon and everything was awesome. Just what you want from weed really! :cool1: :woohoo1: :vibe:

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description:
5 stars. I think it's beautiful weed. It's nice long tight (that's Toight for our Dutch friends) /compact buds, no leaf, covered in trichs and has bits of purple on some of the buds. Really lovely. It's quite pale green with areas of purple and orange pistils. The buds have a slight "sheen" to them which I think is a combination of the trichs and purple colours. Photos to follow.

THE GROWTH: *****

Description:
5 stars. Like the Sour Crack this plant just went for it from day 1 really, and didn't look back. I don't remember having a single issue with her and she was a pleasure to grow. No deficiencies or problems, very straight forward grow for her. She ended up at 24 inches / 60 cm but I suspect she would have been a little taller if the first 15 days had been under the cobs not an LED. She had nothing but leaf tucking and grew twin main colas almost, and plenty of other large fat colas. Haven't got a bad word to say about the growth / genetics.

THE SMELL: ****

Description:
4 stars. I suspect I may alter this after the cure. During the grow from flowering onwards this plant had such a lovely sweet, deep smell. Almost like peaches and cream. Definitely very sweet aromas with some sort of milky "sourness" to it, but not really sour. Just milky lol. Much the same smell now she is dry, but also some more obviously "weedy" aromas coming out too. The taste at the moment is not that strong as it's not cured, but it's lovely. Sweet and very smooth indeed.

THE SMOKE: *****

Description: 5 stars. Obviously still a bit green but still a very good smoke already as described above. Nice and smooth with no nasty tastes at all. Burns well and doesn't pop or crackle, except when I get to a cat hair ;)

Finally after all that gabbling on (sorry I rally do like to talk, especially on Toofless Alien hahahaha!) I will just say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all the brilliant people on AFN who have helped, guided, tolerated and inspired me to keep going until I get somewhere. It's a real inspiration to improve and grow better weed.

:biggrin: :d5: :bighug: :cheers: :bow: :worship: :vibe: :headbang:

(photos below from my phone)

Last edited:
Piccies

f4180f2e148878a1e27519afd062ea37.jpg

2be3a57280dfb00797c9baed6f45233d.jpg

25703bb97b65a5244b4b263c55bcc6ca.jpg

8219631727f2732b3dd22b703ecf1879.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done you old hippy! Beautiful nugs :headbang: Can't wait to get my hands on these

I already filled my tent before I got my TA seeds (oops!)
So my dad is gonna let me have a TA grow at his house. If you run out of room, procure another grow space LOL

Well done you old hippy! Beautiful nugs :headbang: Can't wait to get my hands on these

I already filled my tent before I got my TA seeds (oops!)
So my dad is gonna let me have a TA grow at his house. If you run out of room, procure another grow space LOL

Awesome mate. Good Vibes go out to your old fella then :vibe:

Great report man, and beautiful looking buds! Got me psyched to grow it outdoors here in Oz in a month's time. Cheers!

Sexy buds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back