Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Variety Grow - Sour Crack, Auto Blues and Sour Bubbly

woodsyb1

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hi AFN Friends,

It's time to start my first Mephisto Genetics multi-strain grow. I’d like to start off by giving a BIG ‘Thank You’ to Mitch and the Mephisto Team for a smooth order and delivery!

With that said let’s take a look at what I’ll be running on this grow. I’ve started off with a ‘Sour Crack’, followed up by an ‘Auto Blues’ and finishing up with a ‘Sour Bubbly’. I’ll be running the same general routine I usually do:

• 400w running 18/6
  • 3 gallon pots
  • FoxFarm Happy Frog and Ocean Forest (50/50 mix)
  • FoxFarm Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Beastie Blooms, Cha Ching, Kangaroots, Microbe Brew and Sledgehammer (for rinse)
  • Botanicare Sweet
  • Sucanat (Organic Cane Sugar)
  • Plant Success

-The ‘Sour Crack’ is just rolling into Week 3 and already showing signs of flowering. She’s growing very lush and stable so far. Up until this point all plants are only receiving straight h2O and light grow nutes.

-The ‘Auto Blues’ showed a little bit of leaf deformation, at first, but has grown through that and is now stabilizing nicely moving into the second week.

-Finally, the ‘Sour Bubbly’ is just getting started and popped through about 5 days ago. I’m really excited about this grow and can’t wait to see what’s in store as it progresses. I hope you all join me as we see what kind of results we can get out of these beauties! Enjoy the show!

:styles rasta:

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Crack’:

Week 1

SC_Seed (1).jpgSC_2.jpgSC_2 (1).jpgSC_2 (2).jpg

Week 3 / Day 20

SC_20 (4).jpgSC_20 (6).jpgSC_20 (3).jpgSC_20.jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Auto Blues’:

Week 1

AB_Seed (1).jpg

Week 2 / Day 13

AB_13 (8).jpgAB_13 (3).jpgAB_13 (7).jpgAB_13 (1).jpgAB_13 (4).jpgAB_13 (5).jpgAB_13 (2).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Bubbly’:

Week 1

SB_Seed.jpgSB_2 (1).jpgSB_2 (2).jpg

Welcome, glad to see another grow going. It looks very nice. I'll be subbed for this. How many days did those seeds soak until the taproot came out?

Nice!

Man, are you going to love how these grow! :)

Rock it out FF brother! and Good Luck! Looking like a nice start to all of them

Looking good! Awesome genetics for sure! You'll be hooked..........:Sharing One:

Nice to see a thread woodsy, they look great so far :)

Welcome, glad to see another grow going. It looks very nice. I'll be subbed for this. How many days did those seeds soak until the taproot came out?

Glad to be here #Margahooja! All seeds were soaking for 24hours before going directly into soil.

Nice!

Man, are you going to love how these grow! :)

Rock it out FF brother! and Good Luck! Looking like a nice start to all of them

Thanks for the positive vibes #Trapper! I can't wait to see how these lovely ladies progress with the FF Feeding Schedule!!
Looking good! Awesome genetics for sure! You'll be hooked..........:Sharing One:

Thanks for the kind words #pop22!! :tiphat:

Nice to see a thread woodsy, they look great so far :)

Thanks #mephisto Team!! I hope I give these beautiful ladies a good home for the next couple of months!! :thank:

Mephisto Grow Update #1

Hi AFN Friends,

It's about that time for a status update on all of the fantastic Mephisto gear that's coming along beautifully. To date all three have been on the initial every other day cycle of rotating feedings and straight h2O. So far, the feedings have included 3 tsp. of FF 'Grow Big', 1/2 tsp. of 'Microbe Brew' and 'Kangaroots' along with 1 tsp. of Botanicare Sweet and 1 tsp. of Sucanat (Organic Cane Sugar).

I'm currently at a crossroads in my nutrient regimen. I have and always will be a HUGE supporter of Fox Farm's entire line of products. But, in an attempt to move towards a more organic feeding schedule I find myself taking a hard look at the Earth Juice line of organic nutrients and I like what I've been reading. If anyone has had any experience with this line of nutrients please chime in and share your thoughts. I've already started a slight migration by getting the Earth Juice 'Hi-Brix Molasses' in place of the Botanicare 'Sweet' that I just ran out of two days ago.

I love to fine tune a process until I have a pretty significant understanding of how it works. I feel that I have a pretty nice system in place for the Fox Farm family. But, variety is the spice of life and I've been interested to see what kind of results I could get with a secondary nutrient system in place.

"Stirring"

With that said... Let's take a look at these three beauties!

The Sour Crack has been receiving the full initial nutrient cycle and just had an added 1/8 tsp. of "Open Sesame' this week. She's showing a nice steady growth rate and now puts off a nice spicy-sweet aroma. The buds have just begun to form and starting to show the first trich production. I can't wait to see how much that ramps up with the intro of some 'Beastie Bloomz'!

The 'Auto Blues' is moving into Week 3 and now shows signs of the forming bud sites. The undergrowth is thick and I'm incorporating the 'tuck and fold' method on all three plants. Also receiving the first cycle of nutrients, I've already seen an immediate impact on overall development. Stay tuned for some amazing things from this lovely lady.

The 'Sour Bubbly' is just moving into Week 2 and has started to show some steady leaf production. More to come on the next update.

That abouyt brings us up to current. Thanks for stopping to read the update and I look forward to talking with all of you in the forums.
:bong:

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Crack’:

Week 4 / Day 29

SC_29.jpg SC_29 (2).jpg SC_29 (3).jpg SC_29 (1).jpg SC_29 (4).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Auto Blues’:

Week 3 / Day 22

AB_22.jpg AB_22 (1).jpg AB_22 (2).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Bubbly’:

Week 2 / Day 11

SB_11 (1).jpg SB_11.jpg SB_11 (2).jpg

Back