Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Variety Grow - Sour Crack, Auto Blues and Sour Bubbly

Looking great to me so far woodsy!

Subbed for this one bro. Always enjoy following your grows "Munch..munch..munch I've got a Sour bubbly seed to grow out next year and got a Tyrone going currently. :smoke:

Looks great.
Thanks #Margahooja! This is gonna' be a fun one! [emoji89]
Looking great to me so far woodsy!
Thanks for the excellent beans to work with #Mephisto team!! I'm already getting my next order prepped when the new stock is ready!! [emoji106]
Subbed for this one bro. Always enjoy following your grows "Munch..munch..munch I've got a Sour bubbly seed to grow out next year and got a Tyrone going currently. :smoke:
The feeling is mutual, brother! I'm glad you're along for the ride, it should be a good one!! I've got my eye on that Tyrone grow!! [emoji41]

looking nice!
can anyone tell me where i can get Mephisto auto seeds

Tight like a Tiger! :)

Mephisto Grow Update #2

Hi AFN Friends,

Happy Holidays to everyone!! I figured it was about time for me to do an update on everything coming along in the grow room. So far, everything has been progressing as expected with no adjustments to the routine feeding schedule.

The 'Sour Crack' is moving into Week 7 with the colas swelling up and getting nice and frosty. They actually look like they're maturing rather quickly. In the next update I'll have some current pictures showing the progress. For now, she's been getting a full dose of nutes which includes: 'Big Bloom', 'Grow Big', 'Tiger Bloom', 'Beastie Bloomz', 'Kanagroots' and 'Microbe Brew' with a few extra odds and ends. She's coming along beautifully and I'm anxiously awaiting the end of the grow so I can see the finals results. I just dropped my second 'Sour Crack' bean in the soil and should have a second little one popping up in a day or two! More to come...

The 'Auto Blues' continues to give me some interesting growth around the main cola area. This has allowed all of the side branches to gain some extra growth while the main cola catches up with the rest. Staying quite short, the 'Auto Blues' has a lot of undergrowth and I anticipate having to clear away a few of the extra leaf sets to make some room for the light to reach the lower bud sites. I've just started to phase in all of the bloom nutes and should start to see increased development at the bud sites in the next couple of weeks.

Finally, the 'Sour Bubbly' is clearly the largest of the three, towering over the 'Sour Crack' by an extra 6" already. The 'Sour Bubbly' is showing me a lighter green color compared to the other two and the bud site development seems to be much slower, so far. She's starting to show me several pre-flower sites and I've starting phasing in some 'Open Sesame' to encourage some additional bud site growth. I'm curious to see the dominant phenos in this tall beauty as things really kick into gear.

Santa brought me the full Earth Juice line-up. So, I'll be phasing into that as the FoxFarm nutes run out. 2015 is shaping up to be an exciting year with some grow room upgrades, new exciting strains that I'll be running, including some cross breeding and trying some new grow gear to tell everyone about.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Holiday Season and the Happiest New Year!!

candy-cane-weed.gif

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Crack’:

Week 6 / Day 40

SC_40.jpg SC_40 (5).jpg SC_40 (3).jpg SC_40 (7).jpg SC_40 (16).jpg
SC_40 (8).jpg SC_40 (25).jpg SC_40 (14).jpg SC_40 (20).jpg SC_40 (18).jpg SC_40 (22).jpg
SC_40 (15).jpg SC_40 (21).jpg SC_40 (11).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Auto Blues’:

Week 5 / Day 34

AB_34 (1).jpg AB_34 (6).jpg AB_34 (3).jpg AB_34 (5).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Bubbly’:

Week 4 / Day 23

SB_23 (1).jpg SB_23 (2).jpg SB_23 (4).jpg
santa-smiley-emoticon.gif

Coming along very nicely. Good work!

Back