Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Variety Grow - Sour Crack, Auto Blues and Sour Bubbly

Way to go. Very nice work and grow!

VERY Nice, Woodsy! Looks like you're maximizing them pretty darn well! Nice density
that we've come to expect on those nugs. :) You've certainly done some work to the
lower half of that Bubbly :)

Great update, the sour crack nugs look great! Looking forward to pics as the SB fills out, nice sized plant youve got there!

VERY Nice, Woodsy! Looks like you're maximizing them pretty darn well! Nice density
that we've come to expect on those nugs. :) You've certainly done some work to the
lower half of that Bubbly :)

Thanks for positive feedback #Trap! I'm really pleased with the results, so far. I usually do a little extra manicuring when the girls get above 30" for some fatter top colas. I must say you've got some beauties wrapping up with your 'Sour Bubbling Crack' grow as well!
:d5:

Great update, the sour crack nugs look great! Looking forward to pics as the SB fills out, nice sized plant youve got there!

Thanks #thetreeman! I've been really impressed with the overall growth the 'Sour Bubbly' is giving me. I'm hoping for some nice weight from these buds as she progresses towards the finish line.
:niceshot:

-And finally a BIG thanks to #Hansbricks for the Rep!! I'm always impressed with the quality grows you're tuning out, brother! :tiphat:

Well, Brix isn't the only person who can slap you around....

:slap:!!!!!!

Thanks for the Rep #Trap! I'm definitely feelin' the AFN love on this grow for sure!
:hug:

Really nice grow, I will definitely try Mephisto stuff.

Back