Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Variety Grow - Sour Crack, Auto Blues and Sour Bubbly

Thanks #Margahooja! So far, this has been a fun grow!
:niceshot:

Hi AFN Friends,

I thought I would post the most recent pics to bring everything up to date for the current grow. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!
:niceshot:

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Crack’:

Week 8 / Day 51
SC_51.jpgSC_51 (1).jpgSC_51 (2).jpgSC_51 (3).jpgSC_51 (4).jpgSC_51 (5).jpgSC_51 (6).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Crack’ #2:

Week 1 / Day 2

SC_2.jpgSC_2 (1).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Auto Blues’:

Week 7 / Day 45
AB_45 (1).jpgAB_45.jpgAB_45 (5).jpgAB_45 (3).jpgAB_45 (2).jpgAB_45 (4).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Bubbly’:

Week 5 / Day 34

SB_34.jpgSB_34 (1).jpgSB_34 (2).jpgSB_34 (3).jpgSB_34 (4).jpgSB_34 (5).jpg

Looking superb I'd say :)

Yeah, looking really good bro :drool:

What can I say? Verdict is in...they look great! :)

Looking good mate!

Peace
NB

Thanks for the kind words #NuteBurn!! :tiphat:
Yeah, looking really good bro :drool:

Thanks #strawberry! So far, I'm really pleased with the progress on these lovely ladies!! :thumbs:

What can I say? Verdict is in...they look great! :)
Thanks for the positive review #Trap!! I've pulled up a seat to see how that Sweet Seeds grow turns out for you too!! "Munch..munch..munch

Mephisto Grow Update #3

Hi AFN Friends,

I hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year! Let’s take a look at what’s been going on with my current Mephisto variety grow. To date everything has been progressing on schedule, looking nice and frosty. I’ve started the second round of beans in the exact same order as the first round. I’m excited to see if I get some different growth patterns and breeding characteristics for round two.

The 'Sour Crack' #1 is moving into the final harvesting stages and I must say; she’s looking amazing!! I’ve moved this one into the dark room for a 48 hour downtime before the final chop. She’ll be finishing up around the 68 day mark at a height of 15” with some nice frosty colas and I can’t wait to see how she cures out!! ‘Sour Crack’ #2 is progressing along beautifully, as expected, moving into the first stages of the veg feeding schedule.

The 'Auto Blues' #1 is also moving towards the finish line as well. The outside branches have developed some fat nugs due to the slower progress in the middle. I’m anxiously anticipating a cure out on this one as well. She’s coming in at 13” tall and is giving off an amazing citrusy/incense aroma. This one has another week or so of straight h2O flush before I move her into the final pre-harvest phase. Auto Blues #2 just popped and is now in soil. So, I’ll anticipate seeing a newbie coming up in a couple of days.

Last, the 'Sour Bubbly' (33” height) is still the monster of the group towering over the rest of the grow at 33”. Bud development is just kicking into high gear and I anticipate some nice growth out of her coming up in the next couple of weeks. Once the ‘Auto Blues’ #2 is about 10 days in, I’ll pop the last ‘Sour Bubbly’ as well.
That about brings us up to current with the grow and I must say, it’s been a fun ride so far!! Thanks again to Mitch and the Mephisto crew. I’ll be in touch soon with another full order of the 2015 line-up!! As usual, any comments, questions and suggestions are always appreciated. I look forward to chatting it up with all of you in the forums. Stay green… :thumbs:

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Crack’ #1:

Week 9 / Day 61

SC1_61.jpgSC1_61 (12).jpgSC1_61 (2).jpgSC1_61 (13).jpgSC1_61 (6).jpgSC1_61 (5).jpgSC1_61 (7).jpgSC1_61 (9).jpgSC1_61 (10).jpg

Week 10 / Day 68 (Pre-Harvest)

SC1_68 (5).jpgSC1_68 (11).jpgSC1_68 (10).jpgSC1_68 (8).jpgSC1_68 (4).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Crack’ #2:

Week 3 / Day 19

SC2_19.jpgSC2_19 (1).jpgSC2_19 (2).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Auto Blues’ #1:

Week 7 / Day 55

AB_55.jpgAB_55 (9).jpgAB_55 (1).jpgAB_55 (8).jpgAB_55 (3).jpgAB_55 (4).jpgAB_55 (5).jpgAB_55 (7).jpg

Mephisto Genetics ‘Sour Bubbly’ #1:

Week 7 / Day 49

SB_49 (1).jpgSB_49 (6).jpgSB_49 (7).jpgSB_49 (3).jpgSB_49 (4).jpgSB_49 (5).jpg

Mephisto Genetics Group Shot:

Group.jpg

Back