New Grower Mephisto's Grape Crinkleberry/ Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry!

ArkVader13

Auto Grower in Training
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oreoz live resin & Kush mints flower
So I recently got some new editions to my Auto collection and big thanks to Force of Nature Genetics for these! Should be a interesting grow and this was a Canadian exclusive freebie Grape Crinkleberry(Grape Walker Kush x Ravenberry) I've been looking forward to this grow the minute I got these last week!..... Today I have put them both into there permanent homes and it's gonna be the first time growing Auto's and not transplanting. I'm using 2 gallon pots with miracle-gro performance organics slow release soil(I know that I should be using a better soil but I have a bunch left and I have used it for the last two grows which turned out great IMO) here's the fatty tails showing nice sharks teeth on them sorry for the poor image phone camera isn't working so used an old digital camera!

Attachments

• bd1d548887e75efb65475ba953cae26f4ff57d5a.gif
    bd1d548887e75efb65475ba953cae26f4ff57d5a.gif
    421.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 2ca03ac59df3fff59ed5eb4efd2da7fe9a1e74dd.gif
    2ca03ac59df3fff59ed5eb4efd2da7fe9a1e74dd.gif
    173.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 16840776920746843888836244798795.jpg
    16840776920746843888836244798795.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 17
Just wanted to give a shout to @N/A-Greengo @Rasterman ,@Don't Fear the Reefer ,@Hotfire ,@PeaceLove&Buds, @JaxsoNL5 ,@WildBill ,@Atulip, @stan_mephisto and to all of the AFN Community I hope to see you all stop by "The Dude Abides".... pictures will be started as soon as they "break on through to the other side"(morning dabs[Dirty Taxi & Vanilla Kush live resin], starting new grow and music couldn't have a better morning) just one other problem and I'm trying to decide what the third strain will be so I need some help please let me know your choice!?
1. Heisenberg Special
2. Toofless Alien
3. White Crack

Last edited:
Toofless Alien!
🤔 Hmmm I don't know if you have enough knowledge about the Mephisto strains to help me decide........ LoL That's actually the one I was leaning towards. Looks like so we have a winner Toofless Alien will join them in a couple days and thank you for taking the time to swing by! Most important thing today is to all the mother's, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Yuppers I was lucky to get a pack that my uncle had from the last drop about 2 years ago unopened and I REALLY want to run some so y not now! This one is ramping up to be a good one and a good amount of different strains, I have a couple weeks left with my CDLC x Skywalker and I haven't had a issue with any of Mephisto's Genetics yet only one I didn't get to germinate was the original release of Strawbba the Hutt and my dumbass never reached out to Mephisto it was the first purchase I had with them so I wish I had one of those make it but it's just what growing is about nothing's guaranteed and it's not always going to go my way everytime but I try to get some positive experience from those. My bad it's the Dabs talking LoL

Just wanted to give a shout to @N/A-Greengo @Rasterman ,@Don't Fear the Reefer ,@Hotfire ,@PeaceLove&Buds, @JaxsoNL5 ,@WildBill ,@Atulip, @stan_mephisto and to all of the AFN Community I hope to see you all stop by "The Dude Abides".... pictures will be started as soon as they "break on through to the other side"(morning dabs[Dirty Taxi & Vanilla Kush live resin], starting new grow and music couldn't have a better morning) just one other problem and I'm trying to decide what the third strain will be so I need some help please let me know your choice!?
1. Heisenberg Special
2. Toofless Alien
3. White Crack
I second Toofless Alien 👊

I usually don’t grow during the summer but the wife twisted my arm so we’re going to run a Mango Smile (Mango Haze x Toof Decay) kinda indoor mixed light (low watt when in tent) for fun. Then in the fall want to run a Toof Decay x Walter White freebie I got recently…so after all that blabbering what i’m really trying to say is “Make 2023 the year of Toof Decay (and it’s crosses)!”
✌️💚 🦷 (👻👽)

So excited this morning the Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry is starting to break ground and Grape Crinkleberry is peeking through as well so it's on ! Sorry for poor images but Day 1 Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry is the first pic and Grape Crinkleberry is second one.

Attachments

• KIMG3494.JPG
    KIMG3494.JPG
    857 KB · Views: 14
  • KIMG3498.JPG
    KIMG3498.JPG
    956.1 KB · Views: 15
Good luck and love your attitude and sense of humor. I'm kind of in and out at times, trying to start a garden and selling veggie starts with my teenage son to help him earn money for college. So sometimes I go missing for awhile and even miss updating my own journal, lol. I was a little late becoming a Meph Head and I've never tried any tooth decay. Of my many purchases, I must surely have a F-1 freebie cross somewhere? :shrug: Anyways, I'll be dropping by from time to time if u don't mind.. :peace::pass:

Good luck and love your attitude and sense of humor. I'm kind of in and out at times, trying to start a garden and selling veggie starts with my teenage son to help him earn money for college. So sometimes I go missing for awhile and even miss updating my own journal, lol. I was a little late becoming a Meph Head and I've never tried any tooth decay. Of my many purchases, I must surely have a F-1 freebie cross somewhere? :shrug: Anyways, I'll be dropping by from time to time if u don't mind.. :peace::pass:
Thank you and your always welcome anytime and I think it's gonna be a interesting grow and show so I look forward to seeing and showing them as the journey begins!

Back