New Grower Mephisto's Grape Crinkleberry/ Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry!

Also I have good news and bad news and I won't be growing up Toofless Alien but... instead I will be taking in a clone of Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough(courtesy of @Rasterman big THANKS Dude) and I will need the room thanks!..... how can I edit the thread title, anyone??

Last edited:
Yeah it's Friday! Well I can't complain the Grape Crinkleberry and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry(oddball 4 cotyledons and 3 single blade leaves) are both doing good and here's a couple pics of them
KIMG3643.JPG
KIMG3679.JPG
KIMG3649.JPG

Really appreciate you following along with my grows it's a confidence boost @Atulip and I will be adding a Strawberry Cough clone shortly and I have a 4-5 week old Skywalker OG photo fem and I just successfully topped her! Very first attempt to top my plants and I'm gonna be having all sorts of fruit combos with Mangos, grapes and strawberries I can't wait!

Well I had a surprise from the 2 seedlings getting leggy from my lights. I completely forgot that I had to plug the one light in a separate outlet 🤦🏻‍♂️but I'm not gonna get all upset about it and just added some more top dressing and now the Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry & Grape Crinkleberry are starting Day 4 and the Mango Smile x Grape Crink. is still sporting 3 single blades and it's just starting to show the next set and there's 3 leaves still emerging, pretty cool though. Grape Crinkleberry is starting to pick up too! Just got the first real watering and they're enjoying it and I'm curious to see what the difference if any from starting in the final home from the start! :hippy:

Attachments

• KIMG3693.JPG
    KIMG3693.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • KIMG3695.JPG
    KIMG3695.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • KIMG3689.JPG
    KIMG3689.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
I decided to do the update today and so far so good, the Grape Crinkleberry has been doing well and the first set of 3 fingered leaves are starting to emerge! Also I still have the Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry with 3 cotyledon leaves and 3 single blades but it's starting to show the first set of 3 fingered leaves and sporting 3 leaves again LoL but it's just a little bit slower but not much. Day 8
KIMG3833.JPG
KIMG3829.JPG

I decided to do the update today and so far so good, the Grape Crinkleberry has been doing well and the first set of 3 fingered leaves are starting to emerge! Also I still have the Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry with 3 cotyledon leaves and 3 single blades but it's starting to show the first set of 3 fingered leaves and sporting 3 leaves again LoL but it's just a little bit slower but not much. Day 8View attachment 1596720View attachment 1596721
What a freaky little plant! I hope the social and laffy Mango Smile high comes through.

Also I have good news and bad news and I won't be growing up Toofless Alien but... instead I will be taking in a clone of Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough(courtesy of @Rasterman big THANKS Dude) and I will need the room thanks!..... how can I edit the thread title, anyone??
:pop:
Very interested in seeing the cough grow. 1st grow I ever saw was strawberry cough. I had a neighbor who used to work in advertising at high times that used to run a basement full of strawberry cough for kushman. Mother room, co2 tanks and the whole deal :goodluck::headbang:

Very interested in seeing the cough grow. 1st grow I ever saw was strawberry cough. I had a neighbor who used to work in advertising at high times that used to run a basement full of strawberry cough for kushman. Mother room, co2 tanks and the whole deal :goodluck::headbang:
I wouldn't mind a basement full of strawberry cough (or really any other strain).

That sounds like a beautiful site and I've been lucky enough to get an opportunity so it's gonna be an awesome season and I look forward to it. It's nice to have someone else who is familiar with Kushmans clone because I really want to do right by it when it's genetics like his that need to be preserved so it's around for the next generation of growers!:vibe: I'll also be starting a new thread for the Strawberry Cough as soon as the CDLC x Skywalker is done in a few days if it's cool posting about photoperiod grows !? And most of all if not for my fellow Duder @Rasterman this clone wouldn't be making it's way to me so huge THANK YOU 🙏🏻!

That sounds like a beautiful site and I've been lucky enough to get an opportunity so it's gonna be an awesome season and I look forward to it. It's nice to have someone else who is familiar with Kushmans clone because I really want to do right by it when it's genetics like his that need to be preserved so it's around for the next generation of growers!:vibe: I'll also be starting a new thread for the Strawberry Cough as soon as the CDLC x Skywalker is done in a few days if it's cool posting about photoperiod grows !? And most of all if not for my fellow Duder @Rasterman this clone wouldn't be making it's way to me so huge THANK YOU 🙏🏻!
Glad to do it! - I tried to send it out today but with the 3 day weekend it was going to be delayed so I'm sending it Tuesday.

Back