New Grower Mephisto's Grape Crinkleberry/ Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry!

HAPPY 710!! :vibe:Day 56 and the Grape Crinkleberry is stinking up the whole basement now and it's a wine/grape juice smell...
KIMG5357.JPG
Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry's main cola & I can't believe how strong the aroma is....hopefully it'll taste as good as it smells
KIMG5359.JPG

Last edited:
Grape Crinkleberry's lower flowers
KIMG5378.JPG
KIMG5383.JPG
Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry's lower flowers that are DENSE tennis ball sized buds with trichomes that are blanketing the fan leaves and pretty much the whole plant which is making it harder to get good pictures but that's okay with me! Day 58
KIMG5385.JPG

Both girls are chugging right along and the aroma is definitely a great combination of both fresh fruit mixed with a old wine smell! The Grape Crinkleberry is getting some really DENSE flowers and the Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry has been blowing up with trichomes and more trichomes! Day 61 Grape Crinkleberry
16894463884618642644404431133018.jpg
KIMG5545.JPG
Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry Day 60
KIMG5565.JPG
and the two together!
KIMG5561.JPG
:d5:

Last edited:
I've also been keeping my humidity down to 50% from 55% because of how dense the flowers are on the Grape Crinkleberry...
16894463884618642644404431133018.jpg
and I don't want to get mold plus the relative humidity has been way higher than normal in Colorado the past few weeks! But everything is great and stinky!:gassy::woody:

Grape Crinkleberry on Day 65 has started to fade... I can also say that she's already the stinkiest(grape juice/wine)and denseist strain I've grown-up and she's not even finished!:drool: main cola
KIMG5836.JPG
lower canopy
KIMG5847.JPG
:hippy:

Grape Crinkleberry Day 70
KIMG5925.JPG
KIMG5939.JPG
she's READY, I've removed the main fan leaves and I'm looking forward to seeing how these buds are gonna taste like. The smells are absolutely glorious :vibe:.... Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry is still trucking along, she's not done yet but I didn't think they'd be done at the same time update to come soon thanks for following along with this grow! Happy Growing

Grape Crinkleberry Day 70 View attachment 1617801View attachment 1617804 she's READY, I've removed the main fan leaves and I'm looking forward to seeing how these buds are gonna taste like. The smells are absolutely glorious :vibe:.... Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry is still trucking along, she's not done yet but I didn't think they'd be done at the same time update to come soon thanks for following along with this grow! Happy Growing
Definitely looking like you're going to have a stash pretty soon! :woohoo::woohoo1:

It's here harvest day for both girls and it's been a GREAT grow and I really appreciate you all stopping by! Day 81 and here's my lovely ladies Grape Crinkleberry
KIMG6178.JPG
KIMG6199.JPG
Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry
KIMG6197.JPG
the aromas are amazing and fresh fruit with grape juice/wine I hope the flower smokes and tastes like it smells :woohoo:

Back