New Grower Mephisto's Grape Crinkleberry/ Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry!

Thanks for the rep points @N/A-Greengo I also have been enjoying your grow and show!!!....up next for me is gonna be Chemdogging which is in germination as of today and I want to put a vote for the other strain (Sweet n Sour, Hartwells Rosé or NCH) and am curious if you or anyone else can help with it!?:d5:

Thanks for the rep points @N/A-Greengo I also have been enjoying your grow and show!!!....up next for me is gonna be Chemdogging which is in germination as of today and I want to put a vote for the other strain (Sweet n Sour, Hartwells Rosé or NCH) and am curious if you or anyone else can help with it!?:d5:
:goodluck:

Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry harvested on Day 81 it's hands down the Frostiest and stinkiest(fresh mango/berry w/cheese sweet candy aroma)Mephisto strain I've grown I'm looking forward to seeing how it smokes!:gassy1:
KIMG6228.JPG
final weight both wet and cured to come!

Thanks for the HARVEST points @Hotfire and here's a better picture of Grape Crinkleberry and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry hanging to dry
KIMG6262~2.JPG
KIMG6266.JPG
I'm considering using the Grove bag for one of them but I've never used one before and I don't want to mess up the flower any input is welcome :smokeout:

Thanks for the HARVEST points @Hotfire and here's a better picture of Grape Crinkleberry and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry hanging to dryView attachment 1621626View attachment 1621627 I'm considering using the Grove bag for one of them but I've never used one before and I don't want to mess up the flower any input is welcome :smokeout:
Buy a wood moisture meter on Amazon. When the buds read 10% - 12% on that meter, put them in the grove bags. YouTube "drying cannabis with moisture meter" you should find some solid vids there..

Buy a wood moisture meter on Amazon. When the buds read 10% - 12% on that meter, put them in the grove bags. YouTube "drying cannabis with moisture meter" you should find some solid vids there..
I actually have one on the way but I wasn't sure about the moisture content so thanks and I was wondering if you had any clue if I can list the Grape Crinkleberry and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry on the cultivators club even though they're a freebie ...i know you've only been a member hear for a long time?

I actually have one on the way but I wasn't sure about the moisture content so thanks and I was wondering if you had any clue if I can list the Grape Crinkleberry and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry on the cultivators club even though they're a freebie ...i know you've only been a member hear for a long time?
Yeah once they get to that 10%-12% they usually will stay between 58% - 62% in the Grove bag.. but watch it cause I had to burp mine a couple times cause I saw the moisture was at 63% or 64% on some hot days. But it's all about dialing it in, you got it bro! Tag me if you ever need anything! If you notice moisture in ur bag is too high just let the buds sit out on a tray or something in a cool dark place for another day then put back in grove bag and check again!

:yeahthat: I try to make sure there in jar of grove bag by 12% and will even put them in at 15% just have to watch and burp or leave open for day it all depends on your schedule they go fast from 15-10% especially depending on density

:yeahthat: I try to make sure there in jar of grove bag by 12% and will even put them in at 15% just have to watch and burp or leave open for day it all depends on your schedule they go fast from 15-10% especially depending on density
The two plants couldn't be more different, Grape Crinkleberry is definitely the denseist buds I've grown while the Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry is fluffy and oozing resin so it's just frustrating trying to cure 2 different types of flower. Trust me I'm not complaining about it just don't want to screw up the cure. Hopefully the smoke report will be as good as the grow thanks for the input both @Hotfire & @Lil Dab (do they have a wood moisture meter for dummies)🤪... where'd you pick up your Earth boxes or did you make them yourself because I love to play MacGyver but to be honest I've always had a soft spot for da-da-da-da-da
inspector-gadget-cartoon.gif
Inspector Gadget!...dabs are good ,the breakfast of champions 3-4 dabs(Oreoz live in resin) and a bowl of Cocoa Krispies !!!

Last edited:
where'd you pick up your Earth boxes or did you make them yourself because I love to play MacGyver but to be honest I've always had a soft spot

Earthbox.com I have seen where folks have made them their selves but at 25$ a piece buying direct it wasn’t worth it to me to make my own..

Back