Seed Stockers Micron's Seedstockers

Micron Creek

Breeder/Craftsman
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bees Knees
2 Different strains planted: Amnesia and BCN Powerplant. Two days after planting, I went looking for them in the promix, the Amnesia had migrated a few inches so had to be resituated, it had barely begun to break the shell.
Power Plant had the beginning of a taproot pop out, but nothing above soil yet. So that makes it 3 days from planting in moist promix, and new life is here.
Interestingly, because it was uncovered more than usual , the medium did not rub off the seed shell as it came out of the ground.
20170731_144429.jpg

More of the seed is intact than I've seen before. Still has initial food source attached to stem. Shell opened like a hinge instead of splitting. They are under T5 right now, and I moved the light closer.
Chomping at the bit to unleash the Amare in veg, very soon.
1st fem autos for this season.
1 season later, but here we are. Had to downsize things, harvest(s), transplant, rotate, clean, plant.
@DutchPassionTony @Duggy

This will be interesting. I love the high from amnesia. The best high i ever felt was from an amnesia, i really enjoy smiling. Not sure sure wich of the amnesias it was, but i will find her again. Will for sure do this strain soon.

Power Plant on the other hand, already has issues on Day 2.
20170802_130506.jpg

20170802_130834.jpg

20170802_130646.jpg

20170802_130721.jpg

The tips of the true leaves were damaged when emerging from shell. Stalk kinked at an angle. Need to wait and see if this will begin normal growth or not.
If not, its chop and replace. It has 4 days to perk up.

20170815_073423.jpg

Mishap Ahoy! This gal was too top heavy for her lil stem, and flopped over onto the soil all sloppy. Come on man, you were my 1st fem auto in a while, why you gotta be like that? LOL Bambo support, keep livin. Let's see if she's gonna do anything now.

Back