How does one become a cannazone tester?
to get on the test team i think you will need to enter this year general battle for 2019 i thought you were an outdoor grower pal or i would of hit you up before your in the uk aren't you also have a great xmas bro

to get on the test team i think you will need to enter this year general battle for 2019 i thought you were an outdoor grower pal or i would of hit you up before your in the uk aren't you also have a great xmas bro
Quentin did damn good in the outdoor battle too. I threw away my totals, but I believe 4th in one.

Quentin did damn good in the outdoor battle too. I threw away my totals, but I believe 4th in one.
hes been about ages i will vouch for him to be put forward onto the test team now with you pal as hes already done this battle

Yeah man UK.
I did a journal throughout the year starting around April time. 'quentins country garden' but I'm all for entering more battles :amazon:haha.
Happy Xmas to yourself mate

I'm humbled to have participated and won such a great competition, you guys are a truly awesome bunch of expert growers. Thanks [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] for hosting this and Congrats to everyone else who participated . I'm pretty stoked to be in such company, at the beginning of this competition I wasn't even sure I would participate because I thought there was no way I could grow even a contender with all of you guys just knocking it out of the ball park every season. The Struggle is Real! to do what everyone does on here.

Special Congrats @Alchemy @Waira @912greenskill @cornell584 !! :worship:

Can't wait to see the prizes...
:growing:
Thanks brother samer here, and same to you, I alredy got a plant thats gonna be outdoor next season haha

Back