Mighty horrible plastic taste?

i would return it, pal, i own 4 top tier vapes and I've never had that also it sounds very dangerous for your lung s
Well I am now unsure whether I should return or not because when vaping the green tea the plastic taste is not there at all. I contacted the store and they said they sent my complaints to S&B directly and would get back to me when they answer. At that point I will also send the serial number to check if its authentic.

You can email them your serial number they will tell you. They told me in an email if you buy from a store get the SN before and email them. I bought my next cano directly from them. The whole story is in this section my volcano erupted.

Stores normally won't take back used stuff unless things have changed. But try, can't see why not at least try. Anyway I'm not gonna replace my mighty. I don't use it anymore and will look to try something different. The cano still holds the number one headband in my house. The real one now.
Yeah the store I bought it from said they contacted S&B directly, I guess I will wait and see their take on this.
Wow erupted. How did that happen? :eek1:
And how do you rate the flavour on your new cano? I had one I ended up selling because I could not care for the flavour or the whole setting up routine. It was very efficient though.

Yeah the store I bought it from said they contacted S&B directly, I guess I will wait and see their take on this.
Wow erupted. How did that happen? :eek1:
And how do you rate the flavour on your new cano? I had one I ended up selling because I could not care for the flavour or the whole setting up routine. It was very efficient though.
I hope you get it sorted my daily driver at the min is my grasshopper through a water pipe it rocks i also own a firefly 2 and a ghost mk1 and an airvape xs

Back