Reaction score
I grew this a while back and wanted to give some info on it. supposedly, it is charlottes webb x auto compassion lime.

Pheno: Strain grows about 1 foot high and , rubbing trichomes in flower some normal weed smell is present but is slightly different, not super smelly. Is quite hardy and resistant to over-fertilization. Finishes in about 11-12 weeks.

Smell/Taste: Smells a little different to normal varieties of bud, influences of citrus and fruit as well as a little earthy. The taste is also very different to normal weed and very hard to describe. The taste is almost like one of those alternative weed varieties like damiana, but it is still very pleasant, surprising and smooth.

High: After one bowl I feel a little relaxed, but not in a stoned way, just more muscle relation. After about three or four bowls vaping I will start to feel the THC a little, similar to a quarter of a bowl of normal weed. Although who knows if this is the terpenes making me feel high. It is a very clear headed smoke, no impairment to ability whatsoever. You only just feel the effects of it, so it would be great for people who don't want to smoke weed and just want to relax or taste the flavours, or who are taking a break from smoking normal weed. It is very interesting and has started a curiosity in me to try other high CBD strains like charlottes webb, charlottes angel, etc. I might even start smoking it more than normal weed as I feel less negative side-effects from using it than normal weed (memory loss, fogginess etc.)

CBD/THC content: I might guesstimate the thc content to be around 1-2% perhaps. I did a beams test on it (5% KOH (Potassium hydroxide) in 95% ethanol) and the reaction was purple, so indeed there is CBD within it.

Back