Photoperiod Mizzo’s photo’s

Last pic before I left for the weekend. Wifey will be home but she shouldn’t have to do much.
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg

Long overdue update. Al the ladies got their necks bent over via those little orange trainers. Looks like we r on pace to flip by next weekend. First pic is the Cali octane from humboldt seed company second pic is three mimosa x orange punch with one rucu cucu og
IMG_2996.jpeg
IMG_2995.jpeg

These r the ladies in the small tent. I believe I put two of the rucu cucu og’s in the small tent. So these r Rucu Cucu Og. I think. Do to timer malfunction I flipped a little before I planned too but they’ll be plenty big enough. I didn’t expect a ton of stretch with such a short flowering time
IMG_3029.jpeg

These r the ladies in the small tent. I believe I put two of the rucu cucu og’s in the small tent. So these r Rucu Cucu Og. I think. Do to timer malfunction I flipped a little before I planned too but they’ll be plenty big enough. I didn’t expect a ton of stretch with such a short flowering time View attachment 1613524
Making it look easy!!! Rucu Cucu are twins…do you know the filial? Impressive consistency.

Making it look easy!!! Rucu Cucu are twins…do you know the filial? Impressive consistency.
Easy… no it’s a pin in my back lol. But with the autopots at least I don’t have to hand water. I believe they took it to f8. I have some more beans from seedstockers which I believe were also taken pretty far and after watching a bunch of fn grows I had to try some. He’s been growing their gear for a few years now and always solid plants. All his plants are always solid but he continues to grow a lot of their gear telling me they’re consistent.

Back