Photoperiod Mizzo’s photo’s

Would a little silica help with that? For me with the RO and Megacrop it doesn’t drift.
I think it could, but the only silica I have I don't think is organic. I'd like to keep it organic. Tap water helped last grow so I hope it works in a res too.

Big tent time. These ladies got bigger I think because the small tent had a malfunction with the autopot system. It stopped filling the trays unsure why but I got the water flowing again and it’s been good since. These four are the Cali octane from humboldt. Two taller ones and two bushy ladies they both are stacking bud sites and moving quickly into flower.
IMG_3032.jpeg
And these r the mimosa x orange punch with one rucu cucu og. Happy with these ladies as well all in all so far all the genetics are Looking solid. I’ll be gone for a few Days so reservoirs are full and I have some back up solution made. My wife did a good job last time so she’s in charge again.
IMG_3031.jpeg

Oh before I left i raised the lights too. And dialed them up to I think 80 or 90%. Also finally ran the big tents exhaust to an exterior location. I run it through duct work to my chimney when I’m not using it for heat with another inline fan. Should bring temps down a bunch and my dehumidifier will only be taking care of the small tent with two ladies so it should run less and be emptied less. With costs rising I should’ve done it earlier. Plus the lower temps will help the flower stay nice and sticky. Looking back at choosing strains I should’ve ran the peyote cookies from Barney’s but they’ll be soon. I want to be able to make seed by then since they’ve discontinued them possibly. U.S. site doesn’t show them anymore and I’ve seen an Incredible example of it from seed I want to be able to make some more forgot my collection

another thing I do to help keep the bud stay nice and terpy and sticky is during the last two weeks or so I’ll lower the power of the lights. Down to like 70-80% and try to keep temps cool.

How warm is your tent getting? That is an idea to think about that I never thought about...
Oh she was getting warm like 82 maybe a little higher. With the big tent being vented outside now she’s probably running 78. The dehumidifier runs less too because the humidity from the big tent leaves the room now so that helps cool things down as well.

Back