Photoperiod Mizzo’s photo’s

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Ok started a grow a few weeks ago. Things started kinda slow because I was also starting my garden veggies in the same tent and I keep putting things off lol. I have 3 Barney’s Farm mimosa x orange punch, 3 Seedstockers Rucu Cucu Og and 4 humboldt seed company Cali octanes. This is a first for seedstockers and hsc for me. They’re all supposed to be 55-60 day strains so hoping for a fast flowering phase.
IMG_2957.jpeg
IMG_2964.jpeg
IMG_2969.jpeg

Pic from today. 8 of these ladies will be going into the 4x8 tent and two will stay here in the small tent. A little info on my grow. I use growpito and autopots with Megacrop two part and some sweet candy once in a while. I also use mammoth p and slf 100. So far I’m pretty happy with all the ladies. Once they’re on the res they’ll fill the tent in quick.
IMG_2982.jpeg

Pic from today. 8 of these ladies will be going into the 4x8 tent and two will stay here in the small tent. A little info on my grow. I use growpito and autopots with Megacrop two part and some sweet candy once in a while. I also use mammoth p and slf 100. So far I’m pretty happy with all the ladies. Once they’re on the res they’ll fill the tent in quick. View attachment 1603455
Looking most excellent Mizzo! The plump front girl my favorite. Should be tight quarters soon.

Here they r separated. Not sure they’ll stay in these positions but for now they r on the reservoir so now it’s just keeping them full. I’m very impressed with the rucu cucu og from seedstockers. All three are beast mode. Two in the small tent and one in the big tent. The Cali Octane from humboldt seed company has two lanky gals and two the way I like them stockier. I bent the really tall one over. And the mimosa x orange punch are nice as well. Maybe two weeks then flip. They should l e been close to flip now but extra time in the small pots then extra time with me hand watering them slowed them down. Usually they go from seed to in the system in 15-20 days. Then another 15-20 and flip for a full tent. @McDee @gone
IMG_2986.jpeg
IMG_2985.jpeg
IMG_2984.jpeg

Here they r separated. Not sure they’ll stay in these positions but for now they r on the reservoir so now it’s just keeping them full. I’m very impressed with the rucu cucu og from seedstockers. All three are beast mode. Two in the small tent and one in the big tent. The Cali Octane from humboldt seed company has two lanky gals and two the way I like them stockier. I bent the really tall one over. And the mimosa x orange punch are nice as well. Maybe two weeks then flip. They should l e been close to flip now but extra time in the small pots then extra time with me hand watering them slowed them down. Usually they go from seed to in the system in 15-20 days. Then another 15-20 and flip for a full tent. @McDee @goneView attachment 1604167View attachment 1604168View attachment 1604169
Looking great bud! How many you got on your autopot system? I gotta get 1 of those. I need about $100 more to get a 2 5gal system. I think I have a spot to put the res so I think that's the next item to get.

Looking great bud! How many you got on your autopot system? I gotta get 1 of those. I need about $100 more to get a 2 5gal system. I think I have a spot to put the res so I think that's the next item to get.
The 4x8 is on one res and the 2.5x4.5 is on another res. It makes life easy.

Back