Photoperiod Mizzo’s photo’s

That is my concern the pH swinging in res. I hope a little tap water will help with that.

Mizzo knows i was having issue with drift in my reservoirs. Tap with MC and a few additives he suggested. Tap drifts for me big time.

I bought a 20 gallon tote, i premix the EC then PH, let it sit with pump running for 3 days or so to stabilize. It drifts less at this poiunt and i transfer to the resevoirs at this point. Once a week i'm filling.

Just transferred, thought I'd add a pic.
20230715_110732.jpg

Last edited:
4x8 tent update: all doing well, switched nutes over to full on flower. First pic Cali Octane from humboldt seed company
IMG_3050.jpeg
and mimosa x orange punch and one rucu cucu
IMG_3049.jpeg

I am happy with all these strains so far. I forgot to mention the other breeders. The mimosa x orange punch is from Barney’s Farm who I’ve had good luck with. And the Rucu Cucu Og is from Seedstockers @Seedstockers-Mark. Here’s a pic so u don’t have to look back.
IMG_3048.jpeg

Getting some nice aromas from the rucu cucu and mimosa x orange punch. I kinda overlapped strains with Rucu cucu and mimosa x orange punch but I don’t think it’ll be a bad thing. The Cali octane is super frosty already but waiting for its terps to develop more.

You are loaded up with plants! Looking very well across them all and tons of space to work with. I used to get jealous of you guys with the big grow areas but now I know how much work it is. I am glad to be a bit pinched for space.

Back