Photoperiod Mizzo’s photo’s

I always love this time of the grow all the work is paying off and it’s about time to enjoy. Minus the trimming
You know how I dislike trimming lol. Hopefully next grow buds are dense enough to use my bowl trimmer.

Ok water only for the last couple days. These ladies r done. Two had their valves stop feeding so they lost a bunch of leaves but everything is so close I’m just gonna pull the plug. Chop probably Monday morning. I took a sample of rucu cucu and Cali octane. Both r dense, frosty and greasy I can’t wait to try them.

Cali octane
IMG_3116.jpeg
and rucu cucu og
IMG_3118.jpeg

Hey friend! Great run! So, you had a 350r in both tents or two of them in the 4x8?

I can’t wait to try the rucu cucu og, it’s my first time with a seedstockers strain and I’m impressed. All three stacked nicely. They all smell like tangerine og it’s quite nice. I have panty punch and it will be ran next with some of jeanos genetics. Gonna run legend, straw dog, cap junky and these panty punch. Also I would like to add Barney’s Farm like always solid producer in the tent. I’ve had really good luck with them and look forward to running the moby dick from Barney’s. And humboldt will be in my tents in the future as well. All 4 Cali octanes will be good yielder an and easy to run. I would recommend to a beginner for an easy first run.

Back