Photoperiod Mizzo’s photo’s

You are loaded up with plants! Looking very well across them all and tons of space to work with. I used to get jealous of you guys with the big grow areas but now I know how much work it is. I am glad to be a bit pinched for space.
I’ve been able to minimize the work put in now that I’ve been in the same system same nutes pretty much same everything it’s like set it and forget it only u have to check in once ina while. The worst part is transplanting and even worse trimming. My body can’t handle anymore than that. If I didn’t have an automated system I would only be running the small tent and maximizing that.

You are loaded up with plants! Looking very well across them all and tons of space to work with. I used to get jealous of you guys with the big grow areas but now I know how much work it is. I am glad to be a bit pinched for space.
Mizzo does a top shelf job every grow. I am super jealous of his consistency!:worship: I tried doing what he does, but never looked like his. He does grow A LOT OF WEED lol :growing::growing::growing::growing::growing::growing::growing: great job as always @Mizzo81

I’ve been able to minimize the work put in now that I’ve been in the same system same nutes pretty much same everything it’s like set it and forget it only u have to check in once ina while. The worst part is transplanting and even worse trimming. My body can’t handle anymore than that. If I didn’t have an automated system I would only be running the small tent and maximizing that.
The autopot has lived up to what I thought so far even with the short time use of it. I wish I got 1 sooner, it fit in without much effort. Can't even see it sitting there with the towel covering it hardly. Reservoir is perfect size!

The autopot has lived up to what I thought so far even with the short time use of it. I wish I got 1 sooner, it fit in without much effort. Can't even see it sitting there with the towel covering it hardly. Reservoir is perfect size!
Once I got it I realized I was the weak link in my grows lol. Most issues are from over or under watering. Automate that on any good nute program and it’ll probably go good.

Once I got it I realized I was the weak link in my grows lol. Most issues are from over or under watering. Automate that on any good nute program and it’ll probably go good.
I hope so, it's has made this end go by without much from me. Just cutting leaves lol.

Update time some rucu cucu og
71268545929__7E127526-5152-4C2E-948D-DC74FE55435C.jpeg
IMG_3082.jpeg
some Cali octane
IMG_3081.jpeg
and mimosa x orange punch.
IMG_3080.jpeg

I cut two buds off one of the mimosa x orange punch. It looked like nanners and after last run I wasn’t taking any chances. I don’t think they were nanners lol. But even early it tasted good and worked well. Potency won’t be an issue with this strain.

Updates. I was away for the week while wifey took care of the ladies, only had to fill the big ten res once for me. I came home to some wonderful dank citrusy aromas. Buds fattened up and we r getting there.

Next run I’m going back to netting my canopy. Might even throw the mars hydro sp250 in the middle and move the 350’s to the edges a little bit to get more even light coverage. I’m quite impressed with the hlg 350r lights. For being only 320 watts the 2 do a pretty decent job in the 4x8.

Back